📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

June 11 :cherry_blossom: Home Post

I started today off with some more 海辺(うみべ)のカフカ for this week; so far so good! I read like 16 pages total today without much trouble so at this rate I think I’ll be able to keep up with the book club just fine :grin:

I didn’t really intend to play much AI: The Somnium Files since I was busy and didn’t start until it was pretty late, but uh… things happened :laughing: I’m always saying AI keeps throwing new stuff at me but it really just keeps happening, every time I think I have some idea what’s going on there’s some new wild aspect and man. It’s a whole time :joy:

~ AI things ~

Sooo I talked to イリス after we got attacked and… there are alien program conspiracies now?? I can truly never guess where AI will go next huh, wild :joy: But yeah that’s a whole thing, so now we’re doubting not only our boss and our whole work situation but also the AI who literally lives in our eye?? Like アイボゥ being so immediately like “well that’s all clearly ridiculous, there’s no way you believe her right?” and 伊達(だて) just like “…but you’re connected to that program, right?” :flushed: Yikes! The conspiracies might go deeper than I ever thought; I’ve been concerned about how our boss just conveniently happened upon 伊達(だて), memory-less and missing an eye, and was like “yeah come be part of my secret agency!” like that’s so sketchy, she clearly knows more about this than we do. And 6 years ago (that fateful time) the only other Psync machine in existence got mysteriously stolen and no one knows where it is? There is so much sketchy stuff here, I’m so concerned :sweat_smile:

On a more fun note though, I can’t believe イクラマンふとし is Minecraft :joy: It’s some Stanley Parable stuff all over again, waking up in this somnium Minecraft world:

Things are wild right now lmao.

Ooooh Nightshade :eyes: I messed with it a little a while back so I can’t give super accurate information, but from what I remember of the time it wasn’t that bad apart from some intimidating historical stuff right at the beginning :joy: It’s one I’ve been thinking about getting back into sometime soon, so it’s exciting to see other people interacting with it :eyes:

25 Likes