📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

June 3 :cherry_blossom: Home Post

Well I got super into AI: The Somnium Files today so that was fun! I feel like I’m close to another “ending” which is exciting :eyes: Who knows though, it’s hard to tell haha. I ran into a character who used あっし and でござんす and 伊達(だて) was just like “…what is this” :joy: He said he was from 埼玉(さいたま) so :man_shrugging: do with that what you will I suppose.

AI stuff

Well a lot of things happened today; so much so that I almost forgot that みずき has like super strength?? They really just showed her causing a whole shockwave and have addressed it no further, what :joy: She’s terrifying, she was just casually bench-pressing like 200 lbs, this child could absolutely destroy me.

But a lot happened with 応太(おうた) as well; his somnium was incredible lmao, he really went full shounen protag like I would believe for a second that’s actually what happened :joy: I really like him though, as time goes on I’m more and more like “aw he has a good heart, he’s just an idiot” and I’m sad about basically everything that’s going on. The kitchen knife sure did end up relevant huh, figures he’d get stabbed with it :sweat_smile: And his poor mom… Their whole family situation is rough, I have many feelings about it :pensive:

And this whole 世島(せじま) situation too; no idea why he showed up in イリス’s somnium, but why did the car with her in it go to his estate on the night she was attacked? Why was he chopped up and shoved in a vase?? Not that he seemed like a super great guy or anything, but absolutely brutal.

My most crackpot observation so far: I haven’t actually done 応太(おうた)'s mom’s somnium yet so I don’t know what it’ll show, but I am slightly suspicious about ピュータ conveniently saying that the Psync machine wasn’t working when we first tried :eyes: I really don’t know anything about him outside of him doing tech stuff for ABIS and him knowing stuff about the incident 6 years ago and that feels weird to me, I feel like there’s gotta be something else going on there that I just don’t know yet so! We shall see :eyes:

Anyway have 伊達(だて) doing the magic mirror thing in his rearview mirror:

(He immediately followed this by saying yes of course it’s him, complete with fake echoes and all, I love this ridiculous man lmao)

Edit: dude I just now looked at the actual definition for 伊達(だて), I’d never realized it was a word, he really is the most extra just by nature huh?? Incredible

Omg congrats!! :tada: As others have said it’s definitely reasonable for maintaining habits and the like to get harder with that much going on, fitting anything in is an achievement for sure. I’m not super great with time management so I don’t have much insight to offer, but I’m sending you がんばれ vibes :muscle:

I have no idea about the practicality of doing it either, but if we’re able to work something out I’d definitely be down! I’ve had a great time reading VNs in these challenges, doing so with a group would be a lot of fun :grin: so mark me down as “interested if it’s possible” haha

24 Likes