📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

Oh, this is an interesting idea! Probably would be good for me to let go of the guilt of not finishing all the books I start :sweat_smile: I will try to approach it with this mindset tomorrow :slight_smile: Hopefully I will wander into something that grabs my attention. (Something much easier said than done recently, my brain is literally everywhere this week)

:joy: It’s trueeee

雨と君と was the first tanuki manga I read, and that is the one I was referring to - as you’ve seen, it contains what may in fact be the cutest tanuki in the whole entire world. Highly, highly recommend for the cuteness factor :smile: It’s not super text heavy, so depending on your level it might be a bit easy, but it definitely had more text than the Fox and Tanuki book that you probably also saw on my Bookmeter :joy: If you’d like something with slightly more narrative substance (雨と君と is pretty slice of life-y), I really really enjoyed お前、タヌキにならねーか? as well. I’m planning to get the second volume of that whenever I get the third 雨と君と ^^ (I posted about that one in the winter challenge)

Actually I remembered just now that I still have yet another tanuki series in my reading stack :joy: Maybe that one will make an appearance in this challenge…

18 Likes