πŸ“šπŸ“š Read every day challenge - Fall/Autumn 2021 πŸπŸ‚πŸ¦

Reading Update: 9月14ζ—₯γ€œ16ζ—₯

Materials:

:white_check_mark: ちらいんぐうぃっけ1
:red_square: 授乳
:red_square: ζœˆεˆŠε°‘ε₯³ι‡Žε΄Žγγ‚“οΌ“

In a move that was pure me, I messed up calculating what time it would be for me when ちらいんぐうぃっけ1was no longer free to read. (As it turns out, I can still read the full volume because I added it to my cart and β€œbought” it? Thought it was a time limited one, but in the end, I guess not.) The plus side to my mishap was that I finished reading it well before time was up. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Overall, I liked it a lot! The characters all have their subtle quirks, they get into cute situations that slowly expand the world of witches, and it was just a nice, relaxing read. I might pick up more volumes the next time Bookwalker does one of those coin back specials.

Some cute screenshots that I liked

I would gladly accept this mandrake. Just look how happy she is!

Where's My Chito Navi

I…I want a Chito Navi…

For real, though, I love this cat.

授乳 is still going slow. :sweat_smile: I swear, I keep coming across words I’ve known the reading to for years, and yet I stare blankly at the kanji…I’ll keep chugging along, though.

I read a little of ι‡Žε΄Žγγ‚“ yesterday right before bed to keep the streak alive. I have family visiting, and it looks like they’re expecting me to be with them from morning 'til night for the next four days. :upside_down_face: That manga’s probably going to be the main thing I read until their trip is over. The section I read yesterday focused on ι‡Žε΄Žβ€™s editor (剣さん), who apparently went to both high school and college with ι‡Žε΄Žβ€™s old, tanuki-obsessed editor (ε‰ι‡Ž)? It was amusing. :grin:

Clearly ε‰ι‡Ž works for the wrong magazine. If only there was one that published a tanuki-centric manga, if even that exists? :thinking: :wink:

:house_with_garden: (click for home post)

16 Likes