๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Fall/Autumn 2021 ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฆ

Main Post

Read through the prologue and chapter 1 of the Hero Avan series. It was as expected easier to deal with than Spy x Family, vocabulary wise it leans more towards older usage of language. Funny enough I also picked up skyward sword a bit more and was reading a passage of Japanese mythology in tobira, so that bumped off each other quite well. Once again gotta give kids props for dealing with tiny furigana. Although it gets easier to deal with when thereโ€™s more space to breathe. Had to refer to a list of the DQ spells, to kinda connect it with what I already know. Avan already comes off as an established character who knows his own strengths and weaknesses, but has never been challenged as much before. I have already met some familiar looking faces here and there, which makes sense considering it is a new story that takes place before Dai begins. Similar to the Dai series, weโ€™re off to a great start.

Will be reading some more of Avan in the coming days. I had put in an order for more manga which arrived today:

12 Likes