๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Fall/Autumn 2021 ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฆ

Reading Update: 11ๆœˆ3ๆ—ฅใ€œ11ๆœˆ8ๆ—ฅ

Materials:

:red_square: ๆŽˆไนณ
:yellow_square: ๆœˆๅˆŠๅฐ‘ๅฅณ้‡ŽๅดŽใใ‚“๏ผ“
:red_square: ใ‹ใŒใฟใฎๅญคๅŸŽ

It figures that I become busy the moment I make loftier goals for myself. :expressionless: Despite that, Iโ€™m still fitting in reading where I can.

ๆŽˆไนณ: I started the next short story, ใ€Œใ‚ณใ‚คใƒ“ใƒˆใ€. Right out of the gate, Murata slaps you with a peculiar scenario: a girl making out with a stuffed hamster. Honestly, I really liked the buildup to finding out what exactly ใƒ›ใ‚ทใ‚ช is. Iโ€™m definitely curious to see where this one goes.

ๆœˆๅˆŠๅฐ‘ๅฅณ้‡ŽๅดŽใใ‚“๏ผ“: Read through a whole chapter of Valentineโ€™s Day shenanigans, starting off with Chiyo eating a chocolate from the box she was going to give to Nozaki. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

ใ‹ใŒใฟใฎๅญคๅŸŽ: A new book for my list! Iโ€™ve been wanting to read this ever since I bought it in Japan, but itโ€™s thickness was too intimidating. Since a book club for it started up this past weekend, though, I thought Iโ€™d take a crack at it. Not too much to say about it yet, though it took me a second to realize that ใ“ใ“ใ‚ is the name of the protagonist, and not referring to the narratorโ€™s heart/mind/whatever. :upside_down_face:

As a side note, I recently found the twitter account for the writer of ๅคœใฏ็Œซใจใ„ใฃใ—ใ‚‡ (for those who are fans of the manga). It looks like they have a blog, if you feel like you need more for your fix of cute kitties.

:house_with_garden: (click for home post)

15 Likes