📚📚 Read every day challenge - Fall 2023 🧣🍂🍁

:bookmark: Home post // Oct 1 :maple_leaf:

・聖女の魔力は万能です 5 (32% → 40%)
・薬師と魔王(上) (16% → 21%)

I try not to read multiple books at the same time, but I guess I’m doing it. (Bookwalker sale got me.) For some reason I’m reading the top book on phone while in bed and the other book I’m reading on laptop.

聖女(せいじょ) aka Saint series (I’ll call it that) is very easy to read, few lookups. It’s about an overworked woman who gets isekai’d to a world who needs help from a saint to save them all. However, the crown prince who arranged the summoning totally ignores her and only focuses on the other girl who was summoned and with no way of going back to her world, the overworked woman is super angry. How to chill? Discovers passion hobby = plants in the royal garden. It’s supposed to be in the romance genre, but the author gets side tracked with other plot :joy:

As for the other book I’m reading, I’ll have to read a bit more first, but supposedly there is romance. Featuring a scientist woman who also gets isekai’d and is passionate about plants. I swear, it’s a coincidence :joy: I guess I’m collecting plant books now along with Kusuriya. Ain’t that based :relieved:

30 Likes