Re Zero volume 9 week 4

Re Zero Volume 9 Week 4

Re Zero Home Thread

Start Date: October 19, 2020
Previous Chapter: Re Zero Volume 9 week 3
Next Chapter: Re Zero Volume 9 week 5

Week 4 Reading: End of chapter 5 part 4, page 196 (43 pages)

Word lists - Learn the vocabulary for Re Zero!

• [Floflo Word List ] coming soon

Reading aloud

Time: the time can change so I suggest you ask on the discord in the Re Zero section

Discord link : https://discord.gg/AG5rnd

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle_vin:
  • I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached that part yet
  • I’m no longer reading the book
  • I already read that part

0 voters

1 Like

The re zero poll is looking interesting again. :sweat_smile: I wonder where @Naphthalene stands this time… You were going for the 一気読み in the last week iirc?

1 Like

I’m in the process of reading the full 本好き series right now. I do not feel like reading anything else. At my current speed, it should take a bit more than one month, just in time for the latest volume. Once I’m caught up, I’ll probably catch up with the various book clubs.

2 Likes

This is getting exciting.

Some question and comment

1- I just want to make sure of something. Betelgeuse can take over a temporary contract between spirit but not a permanent one. This is why he was able to possess Subaru and hate spirit users right? He is a spirit that parasite another person’s body.

Julius with the power of rainbows !!! Just wanted to put it out here.
Betelgeuse is still alive ??? How do these spirits work? それは勤勉ですね。

2 Likes

Mind over matter? :brain:

As for your question, that’s how I understood it as well.

1 Like

So instead of the power of friendship it’s the power of love? It make more sense like that.

next week is up

I just realised something

Half the participant are in advance and the other half is late. This is a disparity I was not expecting

2 Likes

I suppose this means the speed is perfect? :eyes:

2 Likes

I was sure it was the opposite because it’s too slow for half the people and too fast for the other half

But the average–!

I’m only joking. ^^

The speed was good for me before, I’m just speeding up for anime related reasons. I may be reading too fast for myself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes