Re Zero book club home thread

Huge thx to you again

3 Likes

Volume 12 is up absolutely not late

5 Likes

I was actually wondering if the break week was this week :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Iā€™m out of volumes to read :slightly_frowning_face:
Last 3 available volumes will take a couple weeks to arrive.

5 Likes

ha ha that is a problem. You could read the if stories or you could read another series and made a book club out of it.
for me I just finished Volume 14th so I still have some.

1 Like

H-How did I forget that I have the EX novels!

I have too many ones that Iā€™m already reading (ReZero has its own reserved slot), but managing a club is too much work :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, happy birthday! I timed this comment right.

3 Likes

How could you indeed.

is it? I donā€™t know I just copy past stuff. But then again no one is at the reading pace so even if Iā€™m late itā€™s not a problem.

thank you

3 Likes

Happy birthday @icefang97 ! :slight_smile:

One more volume and your caught up with the anime~~

@mrahhal youā€™re almost caught up on all the volumes?? :open_mouth: will you read the web novel next?

3 Likes

thank you

Yeah I realised that. The anime will be over so I will be able to catch up. Unless there is a new season I havenā€™t heard of.

1 Like

Yes if I had the volumes on me would have taken me 3 weeks to reach a dream I never I thought Iā€™ll reach :rabbit2:
I would prefer to stick to the LN releasesā€¦ But I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll be able to wait and not share in the latest web novel chapter discussions. Itā€™ll be a tough decision.

Nothing as of yet but hopefully theyā€™ll directly announce S3 at the end of the last episode tomorrow :eyes:

6 Likes

Considering how quickly Tappei writes, I kind of doubt there will be much actual waiting involved :slight_smile: (I mean, just this last year he wrote multiple re:zero volumes, presumably helped out with the rezero anime, wrote another original anime, wrote prequel novels that were better than the actual anime for said anime, probably wrote most of another original anime that starts airing soon, and a few web novel chapters for rezero)

6 Likes

Heā€™s definitely a writing machine when he does write. The LN release is very stable at a volume per 3 months, but imagine smaller sized chapters releasing one each day all of a sudden. Makes it hard to wait the 3 months!

Looking forward to Vivy since itā€™s nice to see Wit involved.

4 Likes

I never knew he did so much stuff. Is he the god of Light Novel? I need to look up these things.
Fun thing until recently I always thought é•·ęœˆé”å¹³ and é¼ č‰²ēŒ« were two different person. I was wrong.

2 Likes

Let me guess - you donā€™t read the after word? :smiley:

5 Likes

I doā€¦ fastā€¦ I always thought é¼ č‰²ēŒ« was the illustrator or sub writter before reading it was not IN the after word. I now realise my mistake.

2 Likes

Is that Warlords of Sigrdrifa by any chance?

3 Likes

Yep, as far as Iā€™m aware thatā€™s the only anime fitting the description :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Didnā€™t know he wrote novels too. Iā€™m curious to read them now O_O

2 Likes

If youā€™ve finished S2, hereā€™s a summary with a timeline I did that helps clear things up, if youā€™re interested: Re:Zero S2 - The Story so Far - A Summary : anime (reddit.com)

6 Likes

ā€˜Spoiler-free if youā€™ve finished S2 and the 2 OVAs.ā€™, it says. Is it also spoiler free if youā€™ve only read the first 15 volumes of the LN?

3 Likes