Re Zero book club home thread

Thank you for the poll option :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

No problem. I like to include everyone

Btw guys you have 2 votes for the speed choice. Just wanted to make sure you all knew

1 Like

I did not notice :sweat_smile: Thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

@mrahhal as our Re Zero expert I was wondering if you knew this

It seems like it’s only an encyclopedia with 3 short stories in it but I was wondering if you knew more about it. I wasn’t sure if I should buy it or not.

1 Like

You mean this?

It has a couple short stories, but the bulk of the book is about the world and characters. It’s very nice, has extra character illustrations in the beginning. But the most interesting part is the exposition about the history of the world and characters, and detailed explanations about how magic works, 魔獣s, etc. It does have some EX stuff so might want to tackle those first. It’s a great book to have, I should get to reading it all sometime.

2 Likes

Yep, that one. Thx for the explanation it does seem interesting.

Sometimes I wonder if @mrahhal is not 長月達平 in disguise since seems like you know the universe so well. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

You caught me, but don’t go blurting it out in public!

1 Like

Help, I’m not gonna last until next week.

4 Likes

I can’t help if you don’t explain the problem. Unless you were just ranting.
頑張れ

3 Likes

I just saw this week’s episode, it’s such a cliffhanger I can’t last until the next one

@mrahhal

S2 E11 spoiler

How am I supposed to last another week after this?

4 Likes
S2 E11 Spoilers

Trust me on this, you need to last until next week. :joy:

See, I wasn’t kidding last time. 2 more episodes.

Here are some nice illustrations to keep you busy:

This last one is just brilliant.

2 Likes
Summary

I’m at the end of my rope here :sob:

ナイスイラスト though :+1:

2 Likes

As someone reading the books and planning to watch the anime, don’t mind having the discussion here. I don’t think an extra thread would be necessary or very useful. Or harmful, so. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Also, we are reading faster than the anime is produced, so eventually we will be ahead of it :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@mrahhal so you seem like the person who’d know… I think the first part of season 2 has finished airing and there’s a pause now? If so, until which volume ish does this first part go? :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m not @mrahhal but I believe the anime has just finished book 13

1 Like

Nope, a bit far off.

Nope, not yet. 1st cour still has 2 episodes (total of 13 episodes). When 1st cour finishes it’ll have finished off volume 12. Volume 13 starts next cour.

Miraculously, each volume was adapted in 4 (longer-than-usual) episodes. I think we saw the OP only twice if I remember correctly, and the ED 3 times maybe.

3 Likes

Ok so I had the good cover in my head but not the good number. I guess that’s why you are our expert :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Can we make it though? :eyes:

…do we know when the next… Cour will begin?

This is pretty cool - also very useful information for me, haha.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure we won’t. We’ll be right behind cour 2 as it’s airing though, I think. It’s a standard split cour so next cour begins January 2021.

(Oh, and they’re 13 episodes because 1st episode is the epilogue of arc 3 (last bit of volume 9))

2 Likes