Race to Your Goal! December 2020 JLPT

Congratulations.

I’m so envious, you started after me and finished before me. I’m just half way there.
One day I’ll be done aswell.

4 Likes

Already at 176.000 reviews :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

A big step for me, a very small step for humanity! :sunny:

One more level this month and I’m right on track!

3 Likes

I am level 39 now just one more level and I will have accomplished my goal for this year.

The list is not up to date some people already reached level 60 but didn’t update their level.

2 Likes

I will not make it to level 25 until December 6 but I’m confident to reach level 25 until end of December.

2 Likes

Me too. I reset my goal to 40, but I’ll make it to 39, most likely. 2 more levels for 16 days.

2 Likes

Finally I’m level 16, I’m ashamed that lockdown made me completly stop WK for months, but I got back and I’m keeping the pace for now, I obviously won’t beat my goal though.

3 Likes

Level 40 now I already reached my goal for this year. I will probably finish Wanikani next year. Of course I still want to learn writing all Jōyō Kanji by hand.

5 Likes

@morteasd recommended an Anki deck here: Workbooks to practice writing kanji based on reading? - #4 by morteASD, and I’m having a lot of fun with it! Learned some new readings in the Kanken level 10 deck already.

3 Likes

I don’t really know how to use Anki or rather I am too lazy to read tutorials. :sweat_smile: But I may do that deck one day.

Until then I will probably watch some youtube calligraphy videos and copy other peoples writing.

2 Likes

You don’t need a tutorial for this one, just download the program, click the link, add to your account, and start. I think the tutorials are for when you want to create your own decks.

2 Likes

Okay thanks I have it in my Anki app now.

2 Likes

Yey.
Made my goal of 52. :relaxed:

8 Likes

Starting the 現実 levels Mona Smug
Almost at the endddd :DD

8 Likes

:fire: Finally made it to level 55 :fire:

It’s also the very first time that I managed to do five levels in a single month:

I’m really starting to burn out with the amount of reviews, at one point a couple of days ago I had over 300+ apprentice items which - I’m quite certain - was a first for me. Just five more levels in December!

Since it’s advent Sunday, I’m going to aim for seven day level ups, which would get me to 59 by Christmas and exactly 60 before New Years.

10 Likes

It’s also the very first time that I managed to do five levels in a single month:

he said, posting a picture that clearly shows him levelling up six times in a single month. Also my seven day level up schedule won’t work, because it was already first of advent, so this would only get me to 59. I really should think first and then post later.

Anyway, this just means the pressure is even more on. Right back into the lesson pile I go.

4 Likes

Leveled up to level 41 today. I did not reach level 60 for the deadline, which was impossible anyway. But still this thread was really fun. Thanks everybody.

And to everybody who didn’t reach level 60 yet. Let’s work hard every day. We will reach the cake one day.

7 Likes

Is there a follow up thread?
Do I need to join a new one or keep updating in this thread until 60.

2 Likes

There are other level up threads that run through next year. I’m in Olympians XXXII (2021 - not the original 2020 thread)

2 Likes

This thread will finish on Saturday (tomorrow), right?

3 Likes