Race to Your Goal! December 2020 JLPT

Congratulations.

I’m so envious, you started after me and finished before me. I’m just half way there.
One day I’ll be done aswell.

4 Likes

Already at 176.000 reviews :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

A big step for me, a very small step for humanity! :sunny:

One more level this month and I’m right on track!

3 Likes

I am level 39 now just one more level and I will have accomplished my goal for this year.

The list is not up to date some people already reached level 60 but didn’t update their level.

2 Likes

I will not make it to level 25 until December 6 but I’m confident to reach level 25 until end of December.

2 Likes

Me too. I reset my goal to 40, but I’ll make it to 39, most likely. 2 more levels for 16 days.

2 Likes

Finally I’m level 16, I’m ashamed that lockdown made me completly stop WK for months, but I got back and I’m keeping the pace for now, I obviously won’t beat my goal though.

3 Likes

Level 40 now I already reached my goal for this year. I will probably finish Wanikani next year. Of course I still want to learn writing all Jōyō Kanji by hand.

3 Likes

@morteasd recommended an Anki deck here: Workbooks to practice writing kanji based on reading?, and I’m having a lot of fun with it! Learned some new readings in the Kanken level 10 deck already.

2 Likes

I don’t really know how to use Anki or rather I am too lazy to read tutorials. :sweat_smile: But I may do that deck one day.

Until then I will probably watch some youtube calligraphy videos and copy other peoples writing.

1 Like

You don’t need a tutorial for this one, just download the program, click the link, add to your account, and start. I think the tutorials are for when you want to create your own decks.

1 Like

Okay thanks I have it in my Anki app now.

1 Like

Yey.
Made my goal of 52. :relaxed:

2 Likes