Race to Your Goal! December 2020 JLPT

Thank you! Right now I’m self-studying with genki and wanikani mainly but I begin my uni studies in august!

2 Likes

Somehow I was stuck on lvl3 for 10 days :persevere: … but I just made it to lvl 4!!

5 Likes

Congrats on level 4! You’ve got this!

2 Likes

Can someone remind me: Does the second batch of kanji unlock after you guru all of the first batch, or does it just unlock one more kanji after you guru one kanji from the first batch, and so on?

2 Likes

The second batch unlocks as you guru radicals

Edit: Actually, each radical has specific Kanji depending on it, so a single radical unlocks one or more Kanji, it is not exactly as if all of the second batch Kanji unlocked together

4 Likes

I think it unlocks once you guru the needed radicals:3 :yellow_heart:
I WAS LEEBO’D
sobs in the corner

3 Likes

What have I done?

4 Likes

Great, thank you :smiley: I didn’t get around to doing my last 4 kanji today and was desperately hoping it wouldn’t screw my entire level time. competitiveness intensifies

@FlamySerpent Thank you also :3

3 Likes

You can never go back now :scream: :scream: :scream: You have to live with what you’ve done now for the rest of your lifeeeee :OOOOOO
:joy:

You’re welcome /o/ I’m totally not procrastinating on forums hahahaha
runs back to reading

4 Likes

I feel you. I have a fixed schedule for most reviews, but only make exceptions with current level material. The other day I went out with my roomates, forgot to WK and messed up my whole schedule for the next few days

2 Likes

I read it as バクジコウジ, taking some liberty with the 知. :rofl: I know that feeling though.

@pensei Congrats on level 13!

2 Likes

Yeah! Level 8! I didn’t think I would achieve it tonight! やった!

download-1

7 Likes

I leveled up to 9 and now my Apprentice is 42. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats! :tada:

2 Likes

First of all, whoever wrote this mnemonic deserves a raise.

I’m a nerd for poems, okay?

Secondly, congrats @FennelFox!

6 Likes

When the sheep you hate does a copyright infringement on your poems.

sheep

5 Likes

Woah, look how many people leveled up since I last checked!

leaderboard%203

Well done everyone!

I’m gradually getting closer to 9. One by one. 次々

10 Likes

Hey there @FennelFox, I’m here from the olympians thread and hoping to get added. Apparently don’t have Member status! I’m sure that should come soon…

Lil’ help? :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Hi @FennelFox, I’m hoping to hit N3 in Summer 2020 (level 51?) so Level 60 by December sounds like a good goal. I don’t have edit rights yet, so if you could add me in at Level 13, speed 24 days, please, that would be great. Many thanks!

4 Likes

I’ll add you (assuming that’s okay ^^). Welcome to the group!

@rabideau Welcome :slight_smile: I can add you too, if you like. Is your level info the same as for that group?

4 Likes

Thanks, that would be great.

3 Likes