Race to the Cake šŸ°

now iā€™m the furthest down the road i ever was, and everything i learn from here on will be new for me, on wk :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Noice :durtle_noice:
Are you going to keep your current pace?

Also, @Ninkastmin, congrats on the extra fire!
I guess it means you have things under control:p

3 Likes

Completelyā€¦

9 Likes

iā€™m planning in small steps. till 30, iā€™ll continue at this pace, because thatā€™s my goal for yearā€™s end :slight_smile: if nothing wild happens, i donā€™t see a reason to slow down after that either, but weā€™ll see.

3 Likes

burn_why

4 Likes

what happened snake???

2 Likes

Sorry if this doesnā€™t belong here :sweat_smile:
What script did you use to get that screen when you level up?

2 Likes

thatā€™s the level-up celebrator. it has a standard screen with sakura, but gives you the option to link your own.

1 Like

Oh, okay. Thank you! ^^

2 Likes

I leveled up and will try to edit the list on my phone. If I screw everything up I am very sorry in advance

I didnā€™t have to change any positions so everything went fine lol

Whoooo on to the next level

2 Likes

@Tyger Hi. It seems that I canā€™t edit the post. Can you add me to the group ā€œLate to the Party, Quick to the Studyingā€ with this info: 4. duck, level: 26, speed: 17 days

Thank you.

2 Likes

Only two weeks until cake :smile:
Canā€™t wait.

12 Likes

Added you! Although under your username, so that people can recognise you and find you via discourse search.

2 Likes

you deserve it!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been more serious about WaniKani, and my Japanese studies in general lately. I need a group to join. Who wants me? :3

5 Likes

Yes join us!!!
Iā€™m in the ā€œThe Waiting for Low Levelers to Eat Cake Groupā€ :smiley:

4 Likes

You want to make a new group with @sebigator, me, and a maybe a few others who would want to join? Me and Sebi are neck and neck right now. lol

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind joining :smile:

3 Likes

Yea Iā€™m up for it, though I canā€™t promise that Iā€™ll consistently devote as much time to WK as youā€™ve been doing (or as I had been doing until more recently), since I have much other stuff to focus on (and Japanese is currently just a hobby for me as I have no particular reason to need/want to be able to speak Japanese).

2 Likes

That means Iā€™d have to come up with a name. I forgot about that part. <_<

3 Likes