Yes, you need to be at “member” trust level or above. You are currently at “basic user”.
To go to the next level, you need to read a few posts from a few different threads.
I don’t have the exact numbers in mind but they have been posted a few times here and there. I might dig them up later.
Edit: the default settings (might have been edited, since I think I got member much faster than that)
Get to trust level 2 by…
- visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
- casting at least 1 like
- receiving at least 1 like
- replying to at least 3 different topics
- entering at least 20 topics
- reading at least 100 posts
- spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
All your stats seem in order, except for the number of days visited… So yeah, just stick around for a couple of weeks, and you should be fine
You will get a notification upon getting your status upgrade.