Joke’s on you, should have posted when I was home

7 Likes

サンキュウ very much!

10 Likes

Clever trick making the shell transparent

4 Likes

no lessons anymore !!

4 Likes

The other way is to make the list all 1’s. I’ve just done this to “The Waiting for Low Levelers to Eat Cake :cake: Group” as an example.

1 Like

:grinning:

Hereby I manifest that I will no longer complain about having too much apprentice items

You’re killing it!!!

5 Likes

:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Have some faith!!

3 Likes

hahaha i know. but i will make them step by step. don’t worry
I’m trying to make 100-200 reviews per day but in a random order. so we will see how long i need to get back to a normal size of reviews

1 Like

Ohhh, I have total faith on @SerahShirin, believe me :slight_smile: I just… why… Serah… xD :heart:

3 Likes

why ?

when i was on holiday, i collected more than 600 lessons and yeah that’s the result and doing them in around 1 week ^^

4 Likes

How do you even let that many accumulate at once? The most I remember having at once was maybe around 150.

1 Like

yeah, i don’t think i’ve seen many more than 100 …

1 Like

because i just did radicals and kanji on my holiday, but no vocab ^^
and at a certain point i was somehow trying to ignore the amount of vocab and continued the same way as before ^^
so from level 26 i think i accumulated all vocab ^^ … i know… shame on me ^^ but now I’m done and focus on my reviews.

I swear I don’t let this happen again lol

1 Like

Wow now that’s some real reorder abuse. I’ve used it a bit in that way but only to make sure I get radicals and kanji first so I can level up as fast as I can. I also used it some times in reviews to do items from the most recent levels and finish the rest later, but wow that’s something else. I think there was only 1 level where I leveled up with over 20 lessons remaining.
Good on you for just deciding to take care of them all, although you could have probably done so in a less painful way :stuck_out_tongue:

i know i know…
normally i do it as you do… but well… the first and my last time i abuse the reorder script in that way ^^ you can learn from a mistake (hopefully haha)

2 Likes

I’m now back after 2 months of absence, and will have to plow through 543 lessons and 492 reviews. Hurray! :smiley:

4 Likes