Race to the Cake šŸ°

Thatā€™s not quite right. A group just requireā€™s a number of elements. This number can be 0 or 1, too.

1 Like

Iā€™m really starting to worry that the only kind of conversation I can have with you is solely to correct mistakes

That definition of group you give seems to belong to the mathematics realm, though iā€™m not saying that math is wrong, i find a bitā€¦ hard not to think of the word group as a collective word in my daily life conversations. I donā€™t know about you

Yeah i forgot to mention all those groups here with zero people on them, those ultra shy persons!! grrrrr

4 Likes

Haha, I was going to join it too, but the ā€œone-manā€ part scared me off. >.<

3 Likes

Join anyway. Make the group 20 people strong. That would be some nice irony post-modernist deconstruction of societal expectations.

3 Likes

Now I donā€™t know if I should join another group or wait for brave individuals to join me lol

Or I could just change the name :exploding_head: Iā€™m sorry this group is so unapproachable :eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, I couldnā€™t help myself

1 Like

Oh, hello there :eyes: :joy:

1 Like

Hell yes :eyes:
tumblr_mkmipvUcxH1s9s0bdo1_500

3 Likes

D-donā€™t laugh! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Well, I guess laughing is good for you :thinking: :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m considering joining a group with more than 0 people in it now(who knows, maybe it will motivate me to level up faster)ā€¦ but which one ?:question: I still canā€™t help but worry someone will be annoyed if I pick the wrong oneā€¦ anyone want another person in their group?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think anyone here will be annoyed if you join their group :thinking: Says me who didnā€™t join any group and just made my own
Well anyway ā€“ Youā€™re always welcome in the anime appreciation army :eyes: :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I added on top of the groups list the ā€œHall of Cakeā€ (anyoneā€™s free to edit the name) to honour the brave oneā€™s that have reached the almighty level 60

Iā€™m wondering if it would be a nice idea to also display the date in which they arrived.
Maybe also the overall speed, but then again. There are people who go on vacation mode or take breaks so it wouldnā€™t be completely fair.

So, enjoy your cake!

7 Likes

I like it! I want to be listed there one day with all the other cake-eaters :cake:~ Nice job~!!

I think it would be cool to have the date, since people can add themselves to it when they hit level 60, and thus add the date. I donā€™t know what others think though~

Speed isnā€™t linear for some people so it doesnā€™t feel like an ideal representation, since you can change your speed in the lists atm, but maybe the current hall members feel differently!

3 Likes

Un, precisely my thoughts.

I guess that the date of arrival would be more than enough.

Oh I also want to be there so badā€¦

3 Likes

Youā€™ll probably reach it before me, but the joy of inevitability is that Iā€™ll catch you eventually in the hall of the cake. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unrelated, but I see you got Chiyaā€™d too :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Everyone was doing itā€¦ I just wanted to be popular

It wouldnā€™t have been possible without the help of todo-chan

4 Likes

Youā€™re almost level 50! The cake is getting so close :heart_eyes: @Sidcaiyar

sid

7 Likes

i like that you still have zetsubou sensei on top :slight_smile:

2 Likes