Race to the Cake šŸ°

I just attempted the highly risky wiki edit on phone. I hope I didnā€™t break anything.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I made my own group, but it looks lonelyā€¦ now wondering if I should join @marcusp and @Alolvovanā€¦

3 Likes

Oh please do (if itā€™s okay with @Alolvovan!), and I like your target! Iā€™m aiming at level 30 (half way) but 35 also makes a lot of sense when you say it pretty much covers the kanji for N3.

3 Likes

Ok, Iā€™ll do it! @Alolvovan can kick me out if they want to :smile:
(I just felt like it would be rude to put myself at the top of a group without permission, but if either of you do speed up, it will be over for me!)

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the plan! lol!
Great to have a new member of the group!

3 Likes

Welcome @Saruko!
Now, let us duel to the death!

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind welcome @marcusp and Al :grinning:
But Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m going to beat you to Death - I only have 3.5 more levels to go!
(So sorry, that pun came off sounding way worse than I meant it!)

5 Likes

Come on people, why you do this?

I see no point in doing one person groups, those are not groups by definition

Join us already you shy fellas!!

8 Likes

I did it! Only took 178 days but I finally leveled! Iā€™m back in the game boys!

10 Likes

I-Iā€™m not shy, b-baka! :eyes:

3 Likes

Btw, whatā€™s up with the Chiya hype?

Lots of people changing their avatar images

@tododoki

but your avatar name is todo, which means all or everything in spanish and dokiā€¦ contraction from ā€œdokidoki suruā€ which means to be nervous so youā€™re all nervous and shy

2 Likes

It started around here: :eyes:
https://community.wanikani.com/t/the-prancing-polly-poll-thread-v70/32796/150
https://community.wanikani.com/t/the-chiya-armys-counter-polling-offensive/32777/67

That was completely unintentional :exploding_head: But it sounds just like me

3 Likes

Iā€™m a shy person as well

well maybe more like with zero social skills in real life but anyway

Youā€™re now granted to join any group of your choice to keep the friendly competition moving forward.

Crazy stuff over there :arrow_up:

Minna, i was thinking since @charlesfm just hit level 60 if we should have on top of this thread just before the groups the list of people who have already gotten that far, like a hall of fame of the cakeā€¦
love to listen to your thoughts about that

9 Likes

A resurgence of this, basically.

1 Like

high five :joy:

:bowing_man: I will do as you say
You gave my username life a meaning, after all.

Sounds good to me :thinking:

1 Like

I actually thought of putting myself in tododokiā€™s group, but it said ā€˜one-manā€™ so I changed my mind. >.< Sorry for robbing you of competition, tododoki! Come join one of the bigger groups and climb up the list >:)

5 Likes

When I was creating it I thought
ā€œwell Iā€™m going to be alone here so I donā€™t want to name it a groupā€¦ā€ :sweat_smile:

Now I feel bad that I put that ā€œone-manā€ before it

2 Likes

you missed the ā€œpunchā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Whoops :scream:

ezgif-2-5ab36c1de7

2 Likes