Race to the Cake šŸ°

Thatā€™s totally understandable! Study hard and good luck!!! We shall await your return!

giphy

1 Like

@jprspereira @Vanilla Howā€™s it going for you guys? It looks like both of you have just hit the fast levels (at near the same time no less). You ready for hell?

2 Likes

Eh, more or less

6 Likes

They told me hell was a few levels ago, so right now Iā€™m pretty much living in illusion.

3 Likes

@MidnightOverlord are you editing the wiki currently? I was gonna update my level but I thought I saw your avi showing as currently editing and so I backed outā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m all done! Go ahead :grin:

And congrats on the level up :sparkles: :tada:

1 Like

:smile_cat: Okiedokies!!

Hey Narwhalēµ„ćŸć”!

I updated my level this morning, but because I am a ridiculous human I first checked to make sure everybodyā€™s levels above me were current and since they werenā€™t I updated them because it meant I didnā€™t actually pass anybody like I initially thought I might have :sweat_smile: . I will catch up! I will!!!

FYI to @saiakuma @kylesama @kosticht @Kalas and @DarcX ! :blush:

also I added a sakamoto to for @baggykiin because friendship!

7 Likes

Thanks Jupiter!

1 Like

Thanks. This might be the level you finally surpass me, and my first one where I take more than 10 days. Too much life crap interfering at the moment.

1 Like

Wow, we are indeed a colorful bunch. Look at all those icons!

2 Likes

Thanks, itā€™s has been a long while since I updated it, but Iā€™m still in the race !

2 Likes

No promises!

I can feel a slow down coming for myself as well, just not sure when it will hit

i will be slow this time!

ALMOSTTTTTTTTTTTT @xyzbuster :sunglasses:

3 Likes

My goal right now is to reach level 60 before they announce the name. That way I can say:

HURRAY! Iā€™ve donā€™t even know what race I entered, but I won it :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Then youā€˜ll have to be quite fast, the name changing time has come :yum:. But I can wait a couple of daysā€¦

7 Likes

DOOOEEEETNAAAAOOOOOOW
Wow, thatā€™s pretty much weapon grade shitpost right here.

5 Likes

There might also have to be a runner up contest, as there are two that are basically tied at the moment with the third being much far behind. So, who knows? :man_shrugging: :hugs:

3 Likes

I reached level 18! Woohoo! Old enough to vote

for cake.

8 Likes