Does 60 show up as a golden 42+?

3 Likes

Duh.

5 Likes

:’)

2 Likes
6 Likes

6 Likes

The forum has some troubles with syncing levels and access rights. I could still access the pleasants until level 12.

1 Like

This is a good idea ! I’m doing the same at the moment - did about 130 lessons over the weekend !! oh the shame !! - but by Sunday I should have them cleared. (and hopefully be able to level up :smile: )

it was - The 0/0 Streak Challenge - that prompted me to do it ! haha

1 Like

Hmm… in terms of level and leveling speed I am closest to group Forever alone, but I do not want to destroy the reputation of its only member

1 Like

For a bit of extra challenge, you could join the Naughty Narwhals from Outer Space (dun dun dunnnnn)

3 Likes

Oh hey, your level finally updated.

1 Like

Yeah, I just signed out and back in again.
I think the problem is that I am logged in the forum on five (!) different devices/computers/kitchen appliances, and that it’s preventing it to update correctly.

5 Likes

Pray tell, what kitchen appliance enables you to browse the community?

4 Likes

A fridge connected to the Internet can at least inform me of new notifications (not browse though).
What if someone replied to one of my many interesting comments while I was grabbing a glass of OJ?

I don’t actually have one, but I would DEFINITELY do it if I had that kind of cash. I may have a problem.

5 Likes

A microwave. He was doing reviews and sending them back in time. That’s why he could suddenly jump two levels in one instance.

7 Likes

I may do it again to lull @MidnightOverlord into a false sense of security.

6 Likes

Well, I managed to beat the level in under 7 days. I just wanted to do it at least once. It probably won’t happen again until I reach the fast levels.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Joined you on level 11 @Komris. Though by the speed you’re going, we’ll probably have a level between us sooner rather then later. XD And hello to @baka-cat ! Great to see you joined the Naughty Narwhals!