Race to the Cake 🍰

thanks @rfindley!!!

1 Like

Oh I see, you‘re using the leaderboard. I‘m a bit if a problem, then. You can kick me out if it‘s demotivating, no hard feelings.

It would be good for me to slow down, though, as I‘m doing iKnow at the same time, and it can get a bit tough sometimes.

1 Like

No worries, I was just kidding :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m more motivated when I’m behind anyways.

1 Like

Alright, then. Let‘s do this!
THX

@truandissimo @JacobW @GrumpyPanda @SuperSnoopy made us a thread!
Olympians thread

3 Likes

who gave you this information are you an esper!?

Finally made it! :cake::cake::cake:

16 Likes

おめでとうございます!!!:birthday:

2 Likes

This week I reached 4000 burns and today level 50 :partying_face: so close to cake i can almost taste it

11 Likes

Do I need to be able to attain some level before I can edit myself into the board? I just started (yesterday) learning Japanese, but it’s my third language, and I really enjoy it, so I want to study with you all. I’m sure I’ll make up the difference fast.

1 Like

You need to be the rank “Trust Level 1” on the forums :slight_smile:

Get to trust level 1 by:
Entering at least 5 topics
Reading at least 30 posts
Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Info from here: https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/

Welcome! :grin: Hope to see you around :v:

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks, that was fast!

1 Like

I basically live on the WK forums so… I got you :sunglasses::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

3 Likes

Okay, something seems to be wrong. I got the basic badge, and I can now see the green-red diffs in the wiki edit window, but I can’t change any text. I think I’m missing something.

1 Like

Yeah, users need to be Regulars to edit wiki posts. A regular will add you to your group of choice and update it if you leave a post requesting it - a lot of us spend a lot of time on this forum.

You do not need to be regular to edit a wiki. You only need to be a regular to make a wiki.
You need to be “member” to edit wiki, though, which is the stage after basic.

@LightspeedLife @jprspereira was a bit optimistic with requirements. :sweat_smile:
You need:

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
1 Like

Thanks for the correction!

1 Like

Ah, I see. What do I have to do to reach “member” status?

1 Like

I edited my post to add the requirements. I think that you just need time (the 15 days visiting the forum). No big deal :slight_smile:

Edit: yeah, looking at your stats, you need 13 more days (and 13 more visited topics, but that’s really easy to do)

1 Like

Where can I find my stats? And do I just need to wait, or do I also need to view 百 posts and such? That’s quite a lot of leg work for a busy guy. :sweat: