Race to the Cake šŸ°

I actually already changed it too, haha.

1 Like

Oh whoops. Didnā€™t see that before sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

No worries! Also Iā€™m at 183 lessons, how about yourself?

99! I havenā€™t had fewer than 100 lessons in like a month, but the 0/0 streak challenge thread is encouraging me to actually do something. You can do it! image

1 Like

Just joined the narwhals group, :sweat_smile: please overlook my speed for some time, it shall get better

1 Like

Alsoā€¦

Yeah you better start rysing (>_>)

I removed a user, I know we arenā€™t supposed to but I had strong feelings.

6 Likes

I donā€™t have line so Iā€™ll put the grammar thing here in case anyone was using it, feel free to put in in the LINE as well!

1 Like

You did well.

4 Likes

Updated narwhals. @kylesama if you would please update your speed.

Hi @kosticht !

You changed some other things as well, which I donā€™t think you were supposed to / wanted to. :smile_cat:

You put @ploopy1000 and @riverpuppy back into the original group and changed the title back. I think they wanted to have their own group? You should ask first before you change it I think.

You moved @FlyingPenguin97 down, but she should be higher up, the way she originally was, since sheā€™s level 6?

And you kicked out @Ninkastmin. Not sure why? They just joined the group?

EDIT: Seems it was probably because multiple people were editing at the same time.

It looks to me like they had an old version of the post.
That could happen if they had the page open for a while and didnā€™t reload before editing.
Then, they basically erased all the changes that happened in between, like new users, erased users and split groups.

1 Like

Ah, ok. Soā€¦ Should I change everything back or wait for them to do it or for the people themselves to do it?

I was just explaining the apparently strange behavior of @kosticht.

I think we should fix it, since we noticedā€¦ But not at the same time, or we may compound the problem :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Uhm, so I just wanted to have dinner. Can you do the honours?

Sure thing!

Edit: Mkay, I tried my best to fix it. No guaranties.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a total noob but Iā€™m so ready to level up with yā€™all. Iā€™ll be back once I make some progress!

3 Likes

All I did was change my and kylesamaā€™s position. I did not do anything else.

I guessed so.
Thatā€™s why I think you had an old version of the page. Since you were not up-to-date, you reverted a bunch of changes when you edited.

1 Like