Race to the Cake 🍰

I think when it comes to vocab, so will I likely. At least, I’ll probably be trying to gain more and more vocab as I read. WaniKani isn’t the only thing after all :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyways, don’t worry about levels. Just do what you think gets you to fluency quicker. 頑張れ!!!

Edit: Possibly not good for WK so here

Might want to switch out that picture, a little too violent to be on the boards.

Just did. HAHA whoops.

3 Likes

Oh no, I feel so behind! :persevere: I’ll have to speed up if I want to have a chance of beating anyone. 頑張りましょう!

1 Like

With the way my last couple levels have been going, I am in serious need of a slow-down break.
If that goes especially badly you’ll be right in company!

1 Like

Actually doing the opposite right now, LUL. I think I would achieve fluency faster by stopping new lessons on WK and putting my time elsewhere, but I want level 60.

5 Likes

Ah, soon I will have my chance to overtake! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Sometimes we shouldn’t be afraid of choosing the less cooler option.

3 Likes

nah, gotta dunk on these sub 60 nerds

2 Likes

I mean, obviously @Vanilla can’t look down on people if they aren’t on top.
They have to make Viet proud.

2 Likes

Level 18! Can’t seem to climb in rank though. And I need to take a minute to clear out all these damn vocab lessons that seem to be building up in my haste to level… I’m still coming for you @RysingDragon!

1 Like

Just hit level 9. On track for level 10 by the end of the month.

2 Likes

Better watch out, @Dasquanchii! I’m catching up!

I’m in ! sounds fun :smile:

Level 18! When you’re counting, every apprentice review seems like it’s taking forever haha. So I suppose, for the past few levels, I’m around 10hrs… ish. I’ll stay where I am for now unless some of the people above me have any complaints while I get an average for my speed. :wink:
Welcome, @Ddjross! :smiley:

Thanks ! congrats on level 18 ! I should be joining you tonight - provided i don’t mess up my reviews :smirk:

I may struggle to catch / overtake anybody else ! but it’s nice to see other peoples progress. :smile:

1 Like

Holy crap. You joined the same day as me, yet you’re already at level 9. I thought I was going fast . . . Oh well. I’m not really aiming for the max anyway.

Good luck.

Let make sure you are not fall too far behind then :rofl: (kidding)

I had finished all three free levels a year or so ago. So I have just gone from level 4 to 9 since January. I’m trying to get to level 60 in a year since I paid for a year membership and would like to take the jlpt 2 test in December. If not, I definitely want to take it next year. I studied Japanese during my undergrad, but have forgotten quite a bit. Hopefully the grammar will come back quickly once I start studying again.