Race to the Cake šŸ°

@Sidcaiyar A new challenger approaches! =D

Not a challenger unless you guys slack and drop pace! I expect to see you in paradise 10 weeks before me å…ˆč¼©

But you challenge us by approaching, so we canā€™t slack off! :wink:
Since we are exactly 10 levels apart we can follow our progress easily =)
Until I reach the fast levels and go zoom zoom =P

I want to join a race! I recently kick-started my motivation to complete WK after not really doing it consistently, so my ā€œspeedā€ might be a little difficult to calculateā€¦ Just posting this now to remind me to join a group.

1 Like

@MechFactions You will likely win, but Iā€™ll try my hardest to beat you, anyway!

2 Likes

For some reason the tables seem to have been reset

That would be from @Noelyuk

I forgot to do my 4 hour review D=
So now I have to be up till 3 am tonight, 2 am tomorrow, then 1 am, start next set which will be 5 am same night D=
5 am, 1 pm, then 12 next day and 11 am next Saturdayā€¦ -_-
Oh well, I will NOT let it be bumped to Sundays again, cause that was so much harder to maintain, so those hours it is, no exceptions.

2 Likes

shout out to @halfriver for going in and getting things corrected

2 Likes

You could wait a whole week and get back on schedule 295787090669469698

3 Likes

Haha, not happening!! :women_wrestling::1st_place_medal: :turtle::fire:

Oops Sorry!!! Did I do something wrong? I thought I followed the rules? Currently on my knees with head bowed to the floor in apology. I have my knife poised and just waiting for the order before I spill my guts by way of Seppuku! Please spare me guys!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

åæƒé…ćŖ恄悈ļ¼

Iā€™m not sure what went wrong, but it appears you somehow edited an older version of the wiki? Anyway, no harm done. Itā€™s easily fixed. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You two were editing at the same time. He started his edit before you finished yours, so when he finished his yours was overridden.

3 Likes

I hope itā€™s okay I gave myself a 惈惞惈 :tomato:, I am feeling sad and wanted an emoji to cheer me up.

It just feels like the kanji mountain left to climb is so super high :worried::persevere:

I just started my first fast level and Iā€™m already unsure how to count this, average speed-wiseā€¦
Then again, Iā€™m not counting my first level despite it taking roughly my average, nor am I counting anything pre-burnout because I was a fair bit slower. But all the sameā€¦

I donā€™t count lvl 1,2, and 26, nor any special cases (someone who took a long brake during a specific level shouldnā€™t count that one)

Iā€™m not sure what to call my average once I hit the fast lane on the end though =P
Probably call it what I plan to do during those levels; 3 days, 12 hours

2 Likes

Lvl 17 and I climbed a rank! The race is on!!

4 Likes

God damnit ! And I though I could soon stop being the lastā€¦
I have to hit the review even harder, but I will eventually catch up to you !

2 Likes

Rion means something along the lines of ā€žlittle kingā€œ, so may I become the ruler of the rivers and dragons? :prince: