Race to Your Goal! December 2020 JLPT

I leveled up! Iā€™m surprised I did it in my average time because 11 seemed to take FOREVER.

@krysta84, have you updated the table? It looks like youā€™re level 12 now, but youā€™re still listed at 11.

5 Likes

Welcome back, glad to have you.

4 Likes

Woo, I leveledā€¦ upā€¦

help :joy:
I mean hey, Iā€™m still happy :smiley:

Side note, every time I level up I have to log out of WK and the forum to get the badge to update. Then I have to cross my fingers that WKStats will show the correct time, which it usually doesnā€™t. It likes to just stay at 0 hours for the current level. (Could be because I havenā€™t done my radicals yet, though.) I also have to turn my emails off and on in WK settings to receive the level up email. :disappointed_relieved: And Iā€™m definitely not still sad about not getting stickers at level 3 due to this :sob:

Anyone else experiencing this?

4 Likes

If you email the team at hello@wanikani.com and say that you never got the stickersā€™ email at level 3, theyā€™ll send it to you without any problems :slight_smile: Make sure to give them your address :v:

Itā€™s not like I want you to do your lessons on a regular basis so that you can level up in a healthy way or anything, baakaaaaaaa!!

4 Likes

:open_mouth: I might just do that! Thanks.

Haha yeah, I definitely need to get better about actually sticking to my lessons per day. This is why we donā€™t abuse the reorder script :joy:

4 Likes

Tag me next time you get a 0 on those lessons :wink:

And maybe trying to participate on this thread might be a cool idea:

The 0/0 Streak Challenge

5 Likes

Good job for level up ! You can do it \o/, just take a few lessons each day and it will be fine in few days :slight_smile:

3 Likes

True, I havenā€™t updated it yet because the statistics page kept saying I was still on level 11.
But I just finished the radicals of 12, so I checked again. And it now states correctly that I have been on level 11 for 16 days and 1 hour.

So far been on 12 for 11 days and 4 hours, but yeah, thatā€™s 11 days of nothing, basically
Iā€™m still going, still trying. But damn, this summer holiday is kicking my butt.
I may have 2 weeks off though, since the ex insisted I didnā€™t take the kid anywhere since he has 2 weeks off of work and wants to spend time with her.
Have at it, man. Gives me time to study :slight_smile:

Time to update the list!

7 Likes

Hi there, Iā€™ll be joining the race too!! I hope to make it to lvl 60 :grinning:

9 Likes

Levelled Up! Thatā€™s one step closer hahaha :smiley:

7 Likes

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that Iā€™m on vacation and wonā€™t be able to update the chart for a few days.

Welcome to our new members! Iā€™ll be sure to scroll through and make sure youā€™re added when I get back to my computer later this week.

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Level 16 finally! Level fifteen dragged on a bit due to climbing fuji and having friends visit the island for the weekend. But back on track and hopefully I can at least half the time for level 16 :blush:

7 Likes

@FennelFox iā€™d like to join but i cannot seem to add myself in. Can you add me in there?

3 Likes

Just got back from a work trip that slowed me down a bit.
Level 9 now but it took 11d11h :disappointed:

Time to get back into the swing of things

4 Likes

Thanks for keeping everything up to date and enjoy your vacation!

3 Likes

Welcome welcome! :wave: FennelFox is currently on vacation, but I can add you. What was your last level up time?

Edit: Is your goal level 60? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello!

Iā€™m still going slow with my lessons, but Iā€™m working on it lol.
Level 6 at 18d1h54 minutes

6 Likes

Congrats, Iā€™ve updated you! And hey, thereā€™s no one right way to do this. Going slower is perfectly fine! :smiley:

3 Likes

I guess I fall into this time frame, ā€¦ only lv 5 WK, but with the progression here and grammar elsewhere, I plan to take N3 in July 2020. vocab wise I technically only need to know whatā€¦ up to lv 30-40? or something. Hope it goes well (will still try to race to 60 by December 2020 with you all though :slightly_smiling_face: )

5 Likes

今ꗄćÆ @maggiekarp
Could you update my progress as well, please?
Level 17, speed 9 d 22 h.

4 Likes