Quick question- I'm using reorder script wrong, help pls!

Hey all, first time back in a year. Everything looks different! I was at level 17, just reset down to 5. I used to use a re-order script that allowed me to hit all my radicals first to get them out the way so the kanji would be unlocked faster. I can’t seem to make it do that anymore. What am I doing wrong? (note in the photo, vocab and kanji lessons are mixed at the bottom. I used to be able to force it to present all the radical lessons first.)

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.32.45

Oh, and the obvious thing- clicking “sort types” before reordering doesn’t change anything:

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.38.29

There should be two scales one on the left, on on the right.

You need to click the scale that says “level” and “type” and tip the balance towards type. This will prioritize the item type when you sort, over the level of the item.

If it is on level, I believe it sorts by level, then type within each level. If it is balanced, it is randomised.

1 Like

This is the sorting scale.

タイプ = sort by type
レベル = sort by level
ランダム = sort randomly

Just click the one you want to select it.

If you just want to do radicals first, I’d recommend this script instead.

1 Like

hahaha, I never noticed the scale, I thought it was decoration! I knew it would be something simple. Thanks : )

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll give it a try today. Thanks : )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.