Question on Speed

Hi!
I am currently heading off to my goal of level 21 before 2021, so I was wondering how people calculate their speed?

1 Like

You can go by average level up, that you can find on WK stats v2

12 Likes

Thank you so much!

Did you figure it out?

It won’t be operational for much longer because WK will be sunsetting API 1 in 4 weeks, but you can use the Progress and Projections section on the old WK stats site’s Progress page to get estimated and hypothetical level up times.

1 Like

Yup! Just had to get my API key

2 Likes

Do you know when the new WK Stats plans to update the new projections page? It’s my favorite tool, but it’s “under-construction.”

2 Likes

rfindley says they will do it when they have time. They are currently busy with too much work.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be patient.

1 Like

No, sorry. User/coder rfindley has been really busy with work commitments for some time; I expect they’ll get around to it sometime, but considering the current economic environment, I’m really happy for them that they are too inundated with work to deal with it at the mo.

Edit: I’ve just seen that prouleau had already answered you!

2 Likes

Hi there! I’m new to this API Token thing, it sounds like IT-speak I don’t yet comprehend. I can (usually) follow instructions though.

I’m interested in requesting an API token in order to access the estimated level up info. When I request a token, it asks me which permissions to give it. I don’t want to screw anything up (it’s taken a long time to get to Level 17!). Which permissions should I tick?

有り難う!

1 Like

For WK stats just check everything. It will not mess up your Wanikani stuff

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.