Question on Burning Items

Greetings from Tochigi-ken everyone!

I have an other office day here at the Jr. High School as tests are being taken by all 年生 and as I’m waiting to do battle with my reviews, I wonder if there are any apps or features that you can add to WK that will tell you when your next item up for burning might be. I have 16 burned items right now and I am dying to know when my next tribute of tasty, smoky turtle-y goodness will be offered up to our beloved Allicrab. Or is that just something I have to go through and look at each individual item to see the next time it is up for review?

Cheers!

Timeline, baby!

/t/WK-Customizer-Reviews-Timeline-Pairing-and-Sorting/2163/1

pushindawood said... Timeline, baby!

/t/WK-Customizer-Reviews-Timeline-Pairing-and-Sorting/2163/1

Ingenious! Thanks for recalling my attention to this! I had added it then just as quickly uninstalled it because it was not allowing me to hit the enter button on my keyboard during reviews for what ever reason. It seems like its fixed now though! All well, with you?
xX-Lupa-Xx said... Ingenious! Thanks for recalling my attention to this! I had added it then just as quickly uninstalled it because it was not allowing me to hit the enter button on my keyboard during reviews for what ever reason. It seems like its fixed now though! All well, with you?
Well, it's not exactly what you were looking for, but it's still pretty nice.  It seems like most of the bugs have been ironed out, however it still tends to get a little glitchy every now and then (nothing a refresh won't mend!).  Doing well!  How about yourself? 

Can’t really complain. :slight_smile: The sun is shining bright and it is a welcomed relief from yesterday when it poured all day and well into the night. The wind is rather harsh and bone chilling but that just makes me all the more grateful that today is an office day and I don’t have to venture out into the hallways and classrooms if I don’t want to. :slight_smile: