Procrastinators Log - From Level 2 to Level 60 in 2022

I have a lot of regrets, though this year i’m finishing college and applying to teach in Japan so I think it is about time I get off my butt and get serious on learning Japanese.

I am currently reading Hiramiya and I plan to only use wanikani, renshyuu, and anki to learn Japanese,

I plan to edit this daily in order to motivate myself on those hard days.

Day 1: 165 reviews are waiting for me, though I finished Chapter 2 of Hiramiya and caught up with my lessons on renshuu. Hopefully will finish my reviews before bed.

5 Likes

Not to rain on your parade, as you should go as far as you can, but while I think it’s physically possible to do WaniKani in a year, it’s very demanding.

Good luck on your learning journey and hope you get the teaching spot! :slight_smile:

The goal is more to see how far I can get in a year I have seen the horror number of reviews once you hit level 25 and beyond.

2 Likes

Going from level 2 to level 60 in less than a year is the total opposite of procrastination

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.