Powerpunching my way to the golden badge! (AKA my level 60 thread)

I kinda abandoned it (but I’ll get back to answering questions and improving it >.>):

(PS - congrats on the 60! :tada:)

4 Likes

Thank you kind sir~

Well done! I’m glad I could be of help

1 Like

Oh sweet lord
it’s perfect!!

I’m really happy for you, I knew that you were doing 7d levels but never expected this kind of perfection

It’s like… you’re from Germany

CONGRATS!!!

10 Likes

Like a machine! Running a little rough there, though. Should alternate strictly purple-blue-purple-blue. :wink:

2 Likes

Omg u were the “Persuade me to give mnemonics a try!” person? :joy:

Congratulations on level 60!!! :tada::tada: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

In the flesh! (or ones and zeros) xD
Do you want an autograph? :3

1 Like

And a cake date :cake::durtle_hello:

1 Like

Power of routine right there.

And they call me crazy for saying that people need to build a schedule for Wanikani…

1 Like

Schedule, schmedule, that’s just crazy talk!

4 Likes

I was waiting for this thread to happen. Congrats on level 60. Are you planning on burning all the things?

Also, holy shito 7 days per level.

1 Like

Powerpuncher thinks I’m awesome?

More like I think Powerpuncher is awesome!
People may be ooh-ing and aah-ing over the 7 day levels, but your accuracy is quite impressive too!

1 Like

I started wanikani thinking I don’t need a schedule… I think my timeline speaks for itself xD

Maybe. I’ll probably continue doing my reviews for quite some time, but burning everything, I don’t really know, yet.

You are awesome! :heart:

Thanks for all the congratulations, guys! :hugs:

2 Likes

The first two perfect 7 day levels where on accident actually. After that I kind of felt obligated to keep the streak going and my routine developed around it.
It wasn’t easy and there were several occasions where I thought I won’t be able to make the 7 day level and I was always worried of oversleeping on a monday and missing my level up window, but everyting turned out alright and I can rest easily now. xD

Also congrats to you for the gold!

2 Likes

@Ninkastmin Where are your thread :open_mouth: When did you even got gold :open_mouth: Congrats!

@Powerpuncher How did you track your stats with so much detail? Is there a more detailed wkstats?

1 Like

Here:

1 Like

Amazing what people can do with SpreadSheet.

1 Like

Who exactly called you that?
Come on, I don’t believe you.

And you did it seamlessly… I also wanted to keep my levels as perfect as I could but I did overslept on many. that’s quite a trait you have there, pure consistency

Hey thanks I believe I reached 60 some hours after you.

Thank you, :smiley: I’ve been thinking about what to say and I’m still thinking about it. I hope to make my own thread in the following days.

Hey! powerpuncher

did you know?
When I was a kid there were tiny sodas for children called “Power punch” in my country

I used to love 'em

6 Likes

Haha, that’s awesome! :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.