Plug-in that tracks review score history?

Hello! Sorry if this question has been asked or answered somewhere else, but does anyone know of a plug-in that tracks your review score history? My reviews scores seem to be all over the place from 57% to 95%. I am not sure if knowing your review score history is important with the spaced learning system, but I do find myself wanting to know if my review scores are going up or down overall. Thank you!

2 Likes

Do you mean per-item, or overall? WK History has graphs displaying your overall accuracy over time.

2 Likes

Pretty sure he means per item or per session, not overall. :thinking:

I’d say it’s not important. We all have days when we do terrible and other days, when we nail the reviews.

I don’t know a script exactly like what you’re asking for, but there is a script that tracks how long you’ve been answering specific items correctly. @saibaneko you’re using that script, don’t you? What was its name? :eyes:

2 Likes

mmmhhh

this?

2 Likes

The Heatmap can show you your “score” for a specific day (if you click on it) or range (click and drag)

1 Like

Thanks for helping out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.