PASS the first level in one week! my plans for the year

Hi everyone! Honestly, I don’t clear understand how this community works butttt… heheehe I reached the second level in one week!!! I am really happy about it and just want to share my emotions here!!!
This year I have plan to learn japanise everyday. I started learning it because it sounds wonderful and stunning for me (i am a violinsts) and ofc i want to read manga :slight_smile:
hm, this year started well for my educational path! not only for japanise< i also have 10 days streak playing jazz violin (right now only scales and exercises because I just discovered the huge world of jazz)

Btw, what are your planes for this year?

8 Likes

Congrats on getting past the first hurdle!

If you need to know more about how WK works and leveling, you can read about it here. :slight_smile:

The important bit is that after the first 2 levels, the SRS-intervals go back to normal so your fastest level up time will be <7 days. (until you hit the “fast levels”, which are lv 40+ and above. Not all of of them lets you level up on a 4 day basis however. But, defo all the lv 50 levels do.

Mine is to reach lv 60 this year and to finally make my first trip to Japan. I hope you’ll manage to get there yourself in the future! ^>^

2 Likes

Well done on your progress. A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step :slight_smile:

My plans this year is to pass JLPT 4 at the end of the year exam in Edinburgh. Im just waiting for the dates to release and then I will book it.

Im going to Tokyo in October as well so right now I am studying Genki 1 book, WaniKani and I have a teacher on iTalki so just studying daily and will hopefully reach my goal by the end of the year.

Good luck with your goals!