(Back up) Floflo.moe - A WK-friendly website for reading

(ノꐦ ⊙曲ఠ)ノ彡┻━┻

5 Likes

A B S O L U T E L Y
D E S U T R O Y E D

4 Likes

Oh yeah? Just you wait until I give you more money

2 Likes

If it’s any consolation, I voted for it in the loser’s bracket:)
(I may have been the one who broke the tie and made it lose in the first place, though… but let’s not get hung up on that!)

3 Likes

Just collude responsibly with the other $10 dollar guys so that you can put me in the red for the second month in a row.

1 Like

I may already be doing that :eyes:

2 Likes

Sorry

3 Likes

Crap I have to think of more goals now. I was gonna be all like ‘at $100 I’ll upgrade parsers’ but I already did that for free so now I’m out of ideas :eyes:

4 Likes

If games taught me anything it’s that there’s always another upgrade

1 Like

At our next goal of $200 a month I’ll upgrade Floflo’s programmer to @neicul

Actually just thought of something.

3 Likes

I’ll make it available for anyone going $1+

5 Likes

For $500 you’ll start doing manga?

6 Likes

shiyakusho 市役所 :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Wow. Them’s fighting words.

@Raionus
At 500$, you’ll make an online interface for the lexer/parser, so that we can upload our own text and get a custom list?

At 1000$ you’ll implement WK APIv2 so that we can use the ultimate timeline and other nice scripts with floflo?

3 Likes

An online interface for the parser is a brilliant idea.

1 Like

Early update tonight because I woke up early and don’t feel like staying up until 3 am.

Update 6/1

New Preference
Disable same wrong answer warning - disables the alert you get when you try to enter the same wrong answer across sessions. Turn this on in the preferences menu.

New Book
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo (Tsubasa Bunko children’s edition) (Monthly voting winner) - at 2,800 words this is now the easiest novel on the website.

Visual
Vocabulary table rennovation now complete.

4 Likes

Looking good!

Yeah sleep is important. Oyasumi :wave:

2 Likes

By the way, I don’t remember if it was requested before, but would it be possible to add the actual frequency of word in the book next to their id or something in the vocab list?

I would use that to read along with the frequency 1 list, add words with frequency > 1 (plus those that I find interesting anyway) and ignore the rest.

1 Like

Btw, I don’t know if you wanted to include other options aside from Amazon, but I did find this book on CDJapan: CDJapan : Toki wo Kakeru Shojo (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time) (Kadokawa Tsubasa Bunko) Yasutaka Tsutsui, Hiro Kiyohara BOOK

So is the general consensus that 時をかける少女 is easier than 魔女の宅急便? I already bought 時をかける少女 and might try reading it in a few months after some time to relax, but I’m curious what to expect.