Pact to finish in 2022

Finish in 2022. LVL 60 before 1/1/22 No questions asked. Simple.
Put your name down for accountability

17 Likes

Level 6, 2022, never studied Japanese in any other way, yearbook photo - most likely to fail :frowning:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been here for so many years. But Iā€™m at level 49 now, so I should easily be able to finish in 2022!

11 Likes

totally will do itā€¦

4 Likes

Yes, 2022 is the year!

4 Likes

Not gonna happen Lol :frowning: itā€™s been one month and Iā€™m still in level 14 without taking lessons. I have other obligations and at this rate I might stay months just doing reviews :smiling_face_with_tear:

Oh wellā€¦.as long as I keep doing reviews things will be fine I suppose

5 Likes

ā€¦Yeah, one monthā€¦ thatā€™s crazy, haha :sweat_smile:

Holy crap itā€™s been three months alreadyā€¦

14 Likes

Currently 24. Will hit the target of 60 comfortably before the next years end.

2 Likes

Lol ok I donā€™t feel that much of a slacker anymore! But I have to say it feels so good to lay off lessons for a while :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

YES!! This is the year! Iā€™ve been at this since March of 2019. Iā€™ve had multiple levels that took 120+ days to get through because of various crises and obligations. Fast levels start next level, I can do this! So can you!

5 Likes

I hope sošŸ’›

2 Likes

By ā€œfinishā€, did you mean ā€œburn everythingā€?

What if WK team adds new items?

3 Likes

maybe :wink: . Though iā€™ve had many pitfalls am currently restarting grammar with genki and doing this.

1 Like

reach lvl 60

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-12-29 231127

Iā€™m pretty sure I wonā€™t be able to hit level 60 by the end of 2022 given my average of 1 level per week, but level 50 seems doableā€¦ Ironically, if I hadnā€™t reset I almost certainly could have made it :{

3 Likes

Best of luck to those of you going for it!

Anything 42 and above is ā€œhalf levelsā€, meaning you can get all the kanji and vocab at once and donā€™t need to unlock them after half a week to continue. Itā€™s entirely doable.

3 Likes

If thatā€™s the case, then sure, assuming I donā€™t totally screw up and go on hiatus again, Iā€™ll go for 60!

ā€“I guess I realized that later levels have less radicals, but didnā€™t put two and two together that kanji would be available sooner (mostly immediately) because of that, which could chop off like 2-3 days per level.ā€“

1 Like

Do those levels have less content?

1 Like

Nah, itā€™s about the same roughly. You can check yourself by clicking ā€œlevelsā€ and check level for level.

Iā€™d guess around 20% less content on average above 42.

1 Like