Overwhelmed with reviews and don't know what to do

I took a few months off WK recently and came back to a ton of reviews. It helps to come up with a schedule. Say, I’ll sit down and do 30 reviews, 3 times per day at 9am, 1pm, and 9pm for example (and no new lessons). That helped me to get back into the habit (and a good schedule for doing the lessons later). The other thing that helped a lot was the Self Study Quiz - [Userscript] Self-Study Quiz. You can make custom study sets, so I made a few where it felt like I needed to study a bit outside of the reviews, such as “all apprentice items in levels 10 or lower” for example. I wanted to get rid of those since those were items that were hanging around that I really should have known by now.

Another thing a lot of people mention is to watch your Apprentice count, which is definitely good advice. Right now I’m trying to keep mine well below 100, closer to 50 and my reviews have been really manageable. To do that, I’m ending up only doing 10 lessons or less each day. Good luck with catching up again! I hope you can find something that works for you!

1 Like