Overview of thread creation in the reading subcategory

With my five Sailormoon book club threads this year, I should be nearly able to make the list!

2 Likes

My method was to look at the list of threads in the reading category and check who seems to show up often. Then you can check the person’s page or use the search engine to get how many threads they created in the category.
The main problem is that, doing so, you may miss a lot of people (which I did at the time).

1 Like

Thx for the info. I’m still up so it’s good. I just realised but I have now less thread then before. I lost 11 thread T.T

But yeah there is huge disparity between the 3 in first place and the others

I don’t know where something is missing or is it because some thread have closed but In the OP I had 58 and now I have 47.

1 Like

I think it might be a bug on your side because I should have about 15 threads :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Neat! Thank you :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m still in 4 position. I lost one place compared to last time. Just so you know these 78 are all Re Zero. I don’t think I made anything else. It seems like I’m making a lot for the reading gang but I’m just staying in one place ha ha. Still not enough to be first though.

Thx for the numbers btw really apreciated. I’m a stats nerd

4 Likes

every week, i keep looking at the new Re zero thread with envy :stuck_out_tongue: the consistence of the re zero club is impressive

no problem

2 Likes

I would not call it consistence because I often forget to post the weekly thread ha ha. But yeah at some point it’s more an habit than anything. We are still at volume 10 so I hope we will have much more thread with the bookclub.

envy? Because you want to join or is it something else?

2 Likes

i want to read it but it feels hard and even if i join now i’ll probably never catch up

5 Likes

Half of the member are late so you can still join and comment if you want :smile:

3 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, I’m weeks behind on my old club. Plus one of the former mods made reading posts stay open for 10 years. Even if you’re late, I don’t think it’s that big of a deal.

4 Likes

I believe that’s more threads than even Aria reached!

(Hm, I knew I should have created extra WaniKani logins/personalities so I could fill 60+ Sailormoon chapter threads, rather than five story arc threads…)

Between Sailormoon, Aoharu, Rental Oniichan, and a little bit of Flying Witch, I may just remain in the top 15 for a bit =D

5 Likes

When was “last time”? :thinking: Because you are in 4th position in my list as well.

3 Likes

omg since you didn’t put him in bold I didn’t realized it was someone else. Ok I’m still fourth then. I have not lost a place which is better

3 Likes

That’s… weird to read. It should be “you didn’t put yourself […] it was you” or something like that, right? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I was counting seanblue 1, Radish8 2, then me 3. Since you didn’t put the turtle in bold I just skipped over it. It’s turtle 3 then me 4. Is what I meant.
Not sure what you mean with your question

1 Like

The “random rainbow colored turtle shell” is @Naphthalene themselves. That’s why. :laughing:

7 Likes

AH! I was thinking of another turtle. Makes more sense now. I forgot who it was.
Now I get it Thx for the reminder

4 Likes

Don’t worry @Naphthalene, @icefang97 may be cheating on you with another rainbow colored turtle shell, but you’ll always be my favorite. :slight_smile:

8 Likes