Overall user stats script?

Has anyone ever made a script that shows item stats for all users? Like the stats you see for yourself at the bottom of a kanji or vocab’s info page, but for the entirety of the users on the site? 

I figure it’s impossible but had to ask because it would be incredibly comforting to know that every other user fails at remembering 行う as often as I do.  :/

i know someone was working on some kind of web app that would do that, but i don’t know what happened with that. at the moment, i don’t believe there is.

edit: whoops misunderstood your post. tomboy pulled all the profile data into a google docs spreadsheet a week or so ago. it doesn’t update itself, but it’s got the data you need
/t/Gotta-catch-em-all-user-profiles-edition/10341/1

just checked for you, 76 people have 行う as their worst vocab item. :smiley:

All the people on here [humbly] bragging about how fast they get through levels, it would be nice to know there are others who struggle as well.
You would think everyone 90%+'s all reviews…

DaisukeJigen said... All the people on here [humbly] bragging about how fast they get through levels, it would be nice to know there are others who struggle as well.
You would think everyone 90%+'s all reviews...
Check my profile and feel comforted. 

DaisukeJigen said... All the people on here [humbly] bragging about how fast they get through levels, it would be nice to know there are others who struggle as well.
You would think everyone 90%+'s all reviews...
 hahahhahaha i keep getting like 60-70% recently and it kinda sucks. It usually trends upward to the mid-high 80s towards the end of a level, but 90%+ is rare...

ShotgunLagoon said... just checked for you, 76 people have 行う as their worst vocab item. :D
omg thanks u are my everything

I’ve struggled a little after a hiatus, but I’m glad to see that I’m not even in the top… 3 ( no medal, it still counts!) of members ranked by number of apprentice items.