Our Journey of Going Mad in 54 Days (+ The Ultimate Guide for Durtle Heaven)

I don’t see any, so let’s say it doesn’t :slight_smile:

Thank you for this great recap of everything that happened! I pray for everyone trying to descent into Durtle Heaven to not loose to the madness!!

On another note: How incredible is Koichi to think of stuff like that? Like everything, the hole idea of it being a winter holiday present for the community, the idea, the riddles, the clues, the durtles!! :durtle::durtle::durtle:

7 Likes

He must be very durtverted.

10 Likes

sooooo i was on vacation for two weeks and it seems like were now at B8??? any updates? Cause i dont have time to read like 2000 comments :bowing_woman:t2:

TLDR version: When the timer ran out on April 1st, we were given an extremely simple puzzle which lead to a Survey Monkey survey, which lead to a mailing list, and subsequent puzzles have been e-mails sent on that list.

2 Likes

aww poo. is it too late to get on that list? Im still invested even though i went on vacation mode and ddnt do anything for two weeks :cry:

The Survey Monkey link is SurveyMonkey Powered Online Survey

Haven’t checked to see if that’s still active.

1 Like

TLDR addendum: and there are a few of us (me) who were invested before the long timer and now live a life free of concern over Durtle Heaven and all its frustrating riddles but still pop back in every now and then.

3 Likes

Its still active! I cant seem to get the dang “youre trustworthy” email even after filling in “I’m not a cop” but i dont wanna bother anyone anymore cause im behind ¯_(ツ)_/¯ so i guess im gonna make like okanekure and just watch and chill

1 Like

Could be a problem with the quotation mark. Copy pasting I’m not a cop from the email should resolve it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.