Orange6
Orange :tangerine: Home Thread

Previous Part: Chapter 24 - 須和弘人 #1
Next Part: Chapter 26 - 須和弘人 #3

Reading

Start Date Chapter Page Numbers Page Count
Feb 4th 須和弘人 #2 125 - 155 31

Vocabulary List

Please read the guidelines on the first page before adding any words.

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle:

Participants

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
(Please feel free to update your status whenever you like!)

• I’m reading along
  • I have finished this part
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
  • I am no longer reading the book

0 voters

1 Like

Suwa, you keep breaking my heart. :sob:

It is so nice getting these details. It becomes so clear why Suwa acted very different in the saved Kakeru time line. I wonder how much future Suwa wrote about these things in his letter, but I have a feeling he shared a lot more than any of the others. He’s such a good person that he blames himself for a long of things, and while he feels like he used Kakeru to make Naho happy when they started hanging out again, it isn’t the only way to look at that situation in my opinion. But he seems to feel like his motives haven’t always been the best, that he’s thought more of himself than Naho (and Kakeru). But yeah, he breaks my heart.

6 Likes
Reenactment of Suwa reading the letter from his future self.

5 Likes

Another chapter of Suwa being so brutally rejected it hurts. I can’t take it much longer, hopefully someone appreciates the boy next chapter. I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s kind of endearing seeing how devoted Naho is to Kakeru even in this timeline but… she needs to move on, this isn’t healthy for anyone. I mean in theory she does… would not want to be told now that that happy family was a lie this whole time :hocho:

5 Likes