OrangeCover7
Orange :tangerine: Home Thread

Previous Part: Chapter 29 + 30 - 村坂あずさ + 須和弘人
Next Part: Chapter 32 - 成瀬翔 #2

Reading

Start Date Chapter Page Numbers Page Count
Mar 4th 成瀬翔 #1 79 - 108 30

Vocabulary List

Please read the guidelines on the first page before adding any words.

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle:

Participants

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
(Please feel free to update your status whenever you like!)

• I’m reading along
  • I have finished this part
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
  • I am no longer reading the book

0 voters

1 Like
Chapter spoilers

Is this the first time we get to be in Kakeru’s perspective? I can’t remember if we’ve gotten a few This would be the second time we’re in Kakeru’s perspective, right? I suddenly remembered that time in volume 5(? or was it 4?), when we get to read the text message Kakeru’s mom never sent that sends Kakeru spinning.

And once again, having to figure out what time we are in. Thankfully I just remembered that they had been in their second year of 高校 so the graduation was just from that year, and now we’re probably in year 3? My guess.

Although I feel like Naho is dressing more like her college-and-or-mom self than her high school self during that date.

And Kakeru’s dad? Wasn’t he the one that abused his mom (according to his mom)? I… how will this go? :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Important extracurricular reading for this chapter:

I have no idea what it tastes like, but this commercial makes me want to open a bottle at least…

5 Likes

This felt so short! But it’s kinda nice to be back to regular narration for a bit. No idea what to expect from the dad.

This had me pretty confused, didn’t know if we were in the near or far future for a moment.

3 Likes

I loved Naho’s response when Kakeru told her about the letter from his father.

“Wait, what? You can get letters that aren’t from the future”

3 Likes