OOOOOHHHH BURN

First burns baby! This thread must have been made a hundred times over, but I’m too happy about it to care. This has given me a major boost of motivation :smiley:

34 Likes

Congrats! Gives hope to us at lower levels as well. I mean never to have to answer ichi, ni or yama etc. again!

5 Likes

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEED A BUCKET OF ICE WATER FOR THAT BURN :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::fire::fire::fire::fire:
also nice Ryan pfp lmao

6 Likes

Congratulations! :tada:
Hold on to that happiness!

4 Likes

giphy
No more mountains!

3 Likes

Nice! I finally signed up as a Christmas present to myself, and now I’m trying to buzz through the lower levels to get back to a challenging level again. But burns are still a ways off for me yet. So, cool to see someone else making burn progress in the meantime. :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

original (1)

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats! I will definitely follow your example and post something when my time comes!

1 Like

IT’S A 1ST DEGREE BURN BETTER CALL AN AMBULANCE :fire::fire::ambulance:
and thanks lol it’s my profile picture on everything, i love ryan

3 Likes

Haha I wish :’) i got the mountain wrong because i forgot the onyomi and i still cannot believe it

i still have mount fuji in aprentice 4 since i forget if it is zan or san… it is my worst leach :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Think of mountains as people you should be polite to. Fuji-san will be grateful.
(I’m not sure if this applies to all mountains, but I hope it does.)

4 Likes

What @TheCodingFox said.
[Which reminds me of a silly question, “What does the fox say ” See below for silly answer.]

And also, the ざ you’re thinking of happens (because of rendaku) in the word for Volcano (fire mountain):
火+山 → か+さん → か+⚡ん → かざん → 火山

It may happen in other circumstances, perhaps for other words I haven’t seen yet, but for the Kanji/Vocab for Mountain itself, it definitely does not affect it; only for Volcano, learned at the same level, I believe.

[: Well, now that we’re learning Japanese, we don’t have to ask any Australians. We finally have the one, true answer! The fox says:「コン!」 ]

1 Like

Awww yisss!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.