Olympians XXXII (2021 - not the original 2020 thread)

Due to personal circumstances, I had/have (more or less) stopped using WK for the past two months. Haven’t been around on the forum much either.

We’ll be back in full force in May though. Gotta work to see results, だろう。 :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Hope nothing too serious and that its getting better. Looking forward to having you back mate. Take care.

I’ve been kind of absent from the forums lately, thanks for fixing the board for me!

1 Like

Fair Enough. As long as youre still movin and groovin. I am only a couple of weeks out. I might slow down at the end because I have more lessons than I should. Like… a lot more than I should.

Keep at it mate. Keep at it.

1 Like

Thanks. :vulcan_salute: Some mental health issues and more recently the death of a beloved family member, so WK is 100% in vacation mode right now. But as said, we’re working on it. Good luck with those ‘final few’ lessons!

1 Like

Im really sorry to hear about that. Take care of yourself. Your mental health and happiness is way more important. Take it easy on the Golden week.

1 Like

I finally made it to level 28 :grin: Took me a bit longer than normal again, mostly because of a backlog of level 27 vocab at the start of the level. Oh well, time to start working towards level 29 :grin:

3 Likes

Level 45 now. It’s hard to actually go fast on the fast levels :sweat_smile: only one mistake and you’re out!

3 Likes