Tokyo Olympics 2021: WaniKani Edition (the real date, not the 2020 gun-jumpers)

Made it to level 25 :grin: Level 24 was slightly easier than the other death levels up until now, I hope it stays that way :grin:

2 Likes

:eyes: you’re catching up to me :runs:

2 Likes

Level 24 does stay that way… Oh, wait not what you meant I think. In that case, the news might not be good

then again YMMV

2 Likes

Hey Rik, bijna klaar!

3 Likes

11 days of lessons left :crossed_fingers:
I’m only supposed to be lurking in this thread though

5 Likes

I forgot to update my position on the list recently, but just now I’ve leveled up to level 42. So close to end, and yet so far…

6 Likes

Level 40 now.

4 Likes

Lol, I can’t keep up with everything that goes on in this thread but anyway I leveled. Supposedly it’s paradise, though so far it’s very similar to hell.

I think I’m gonna join this thread just for the sake of choosing a team. I’m pretty sure, at this pace, I can reach level 42 and please Koichi by December 31, so why not try?

2 Likes

i reset, i conquered, i levelled up to 35!!!
finally.

shoSurfin

ref: sho from surfing yappe

7 Likes

Made it to level 26 :grin: I made it past the halfway point of death, now on to the next level :grin:

5 Likes

At this rate, you’re going to overtake me soon. Bye bye any semblance of senpai status.

4 Likes

Well you’d have to stay at this level for another 10 days for me to overtake you, so it’s going to be hard for me. Then again, that doesn’t mean I won’t try :grin:

3 Likes
3 Likes

コングラチュレーション!Leading the pack, representing 地組 at the top of the board!

3 Likes

reberu appu

3 Likes

Made it to level 27 just now :grin: That’s another level closer to the goal :grin:

4 Likes

Well, I now know the answer to everything, time to move on to the FAST LEVELS!!!

2 Likes

Well, that was painful. I had 957 Reviews. So, I just sat down. Missed a lot more of them than I would have liked (Probably partly from fatique) and just smashed um out. 9:46AM to 2:45PM. Ouch. Just… ouch.

5 Likes

@Saida @Shoshinsha-Shinobi Where you guys at lately? Saida, I see you level so I put your score up on the board.

Were in the last few innings of this thing (Kinda, still gotta keep going till most of everything is burnt to really get those sweet reading times in). I flamed out for a month but ive been back with a vengeance for awhile.

3 Likes