Tokyo Olympics 2021: WaniKani Edition (the real date, not the 2020 gun-jumpers)

13 is truly an important number for the void. It accepts this sacrifice.

2 Likes

It’s actually 14 (I’m sorry to disappoint the void :sob:) but my number in the forums is always a level below and I still haven’t figured out why :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Its because you need to sign out and sign back in for your level to update. Otherwise, it only does so once a week.

1 Like

Ahaa (lightbulb moment) thank you!

1 Like

May I still join?
Thinking of 60 with all lessons done by Paralympics.
Also if yes, I’ll just join a team with the fewest members to balance things out, if this even means anything.

5 Likes

You can always join whenever! But join 空, because the void is the best.

1 Like

Ok, I added myself to the list.
Shows ok I think, but please check I did not make a mistake.
I wanted to target the paralympics because one guy at work trains a paralympic blindmarathon runner. Seemed apt to chase that deadline.

7 Likes

yup all set!

2 Likes

First week of the year 地組 has registered level ups for @Kialandri, @ShinobuSagi, @hasturman, and myself! Way to step into the new year!

1 Like

Finally got rid of that “6.8 days” for level up for good now that there are no more slow levels remaining.!

1 Like

Hey, I leveled up on the night of the 1st! Biased against 空 I see. Well, the void knows all! You can’t escape it’s omnipresence!

1 Like

No, just biased for Earth!

1 Like

色即是空、空即是色。 :pray:

2 Likes

Happy new years everyone! Final kicked my butt a bit near the end of the year but I’m working through still! cruising through lv 7!

3 Likes

@Politeod leveled up again, took the liberty as team captain to move him up the board! Passing through 地獄 for the next couple months!

1 Like

お久しぶり!
For various reasons I’ve been off the forums lately, but I’m back now. Although as you can see I haven’t slowed down my kanji learning at all. Big thanks (and sorry for the trouble) to out team leader @Saida for keeping track of my level ups and moving me up on the leaderboards. I hope I’ll have time to properly do this myself from now on.

Go 地組!

2 Likes

Yes, I wasn’t worried, since you kept showing progress. Happy to hear from you, nonetheless! You’re about halfway through, so keep it up!

1 Like

Just managed to reach level 19, level 18 was my slowest one yet, mostly due to the big backlog of vocab from level 17 at the start. I’ve done most of my level 18 vocab lessons already, so hopefully I’ll get back to my slightly faster level up speed this level.

3 Likes

Leveled up yesterday to 39. Also noticed I made a mistake so not 37 when I joined.
That was a slow level with 13 days to drill stuff. I think there were some reaaaally annoying vocabulary words that just did not stick. Probably still won’t when the review time comes.
Level 40, here I come.

2 Likes

hi! i was looking for a group like this! i’m not too late to join, am i?

4 Likes