Tokyo Olympics 2021: WaniKani Edition (the real date, not the 2020 gun-jumpers)

me: what chandler gasps… same.

i actually made the one for my level up post out of a cutout clip from PET cause i wanted that fish…

3 Likes

Another level (my first since joining this thread) to the 火 team!

7 Likes

One more month until the end of 2020!
みんな、頑張ろう!

I just really needed to share this gif, that’s all.

7 Likes

Leveled up to 30 this morning! Woohoooooooo!

6 Likes

Level 33. yayayayayayaaya

5 Likes

Leveled up and didn’t get to move up the leader board at all, so sad :frowning: Maybe next level? I guess in a perfect world everyone would be leveling up and I’d never move, right?

4 Likes

That’s right :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Level 11!! and I took my sweet time for this one, clocking in at 9 days. So that’s one more for 風!! (Sorry no gif I’m on my phone…)

4 Likes

One up for team :fire:!

5 Likes

Shout out to @TheAncient and @keitlilbit (don’t forget to update the leaderboard :grin:), for leveling up! Almost out of the lower part of the board, moving up to be pretty in pink!

I neglected to celebrate my own level up last week, so here’s to two more levels!

4 Likes

Thank you!! Working hard for team 地 ! :sweat_smile: Anyway, sorry for not updating lately, busy days, you know… Hope will update again soon, hehe:p and thank you for the reminder :raised_hands:t3: :star_struck:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to move to the 20-29 bracket! I’m just one level away, now! In the spirit of fostering conversation, does anyone have any great Japanese songs they’re listening to on repeat, right now?

2 Likes

ビビディバビデブー
and

3 Likes

OH my fellow Noice Durtle – these picks are NOICE. I love the unique blend of sounds, and the lack of repetitive hooks. I’m getting an atmospheric Ling Tosite Sigure, but make it funk, vibe. I’m new to this artist, so I really appreciate it! I was super happy to find both songs, and more from ‘Eve’ on Spotify! いのちの食べ方 was my favourite!

2 Likes

Yay! I’m glad to hear you like them. We’ve been gushing about Eve over in the POLLs thread lately.

2 Likes

Not the same style & mood but

Oh the second one has only English lyrics…
Then that one:

Also I like very much this artist, his videos always have the full transcripts:

1 Like

Level 34. Soon my level shall be my age.

8 Likes

Some friendly motivation to @uzumaki @yukinet @ashkey

This group motivated me to level up at 7 days or faster since I joined. So, do your best not to let this earth swallow you.

Dont let the avalanche get you. (In the same way im trying to not ket the rising water swallow me :slight_smile: ). 頑張ろうやろろろうううう。負けんといてやで!

(The keyboard on my phone hates 関西弁 草草

6 Likes

@UInt2048 How are you doing with your reviews? Haven’t heard from you in a while on this thread, but it seems you are still an active member here! Don’t let the reviews bog you down!

4 Likes

Me greedily choosing to level up to 31 despite the steep precipice of reviews and vocab lessons that happily await my demise from below:

3 Likes