Tokyo Olympics 2021: WaniKani Edition (the real date, not the 2020 gun-jumpers)

Another point for 水!I was a little bit slower than I normally am, but now midterms are over and I finally got myself to stop sleeping in and skipping my first wanikani review time! Here’s to a faster week!

7 Likes

One more level up for 水!

I thought it had taken me longer than usual to level up this time, but it turns out it’s just that this week has felt interminable… :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I miss midterms finals and school sometimes. Life, at least for me, was a lot easier and free back than.

2 Likes

I’m going to add myself later on a desktop instead of mobile. Going to go for Please Koichi!

Maybe now that the major stressors in my life are on the decline, it will be easier to get back on track with WK…

5 Likes

Chalk up another level for 地 :sunglasses:

6 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: Another one for 火

6 Likes

Breezing through into level 8 for team 風!

5 Likes

:partying_face:

1 Like

Hello there, just joined team 地, would be fun to participate!! :v:t2: :v:t2:

8 Likes

Welcome to the team!!! Join our :globe_with_meridians: Olympians XXXII - OFFICIAL Team 地 shared study log、if you feel like!

1 Like

Yay, another member!

3 Likes

Bit of a slow level since I spent half a week on my leeches, but I just leveled up, so that’s one more point for team 火.

5 Likes

:partying_face:

Congrats to 地組 member @Politeod! another level up for us!

2 Likes

Added myself to the leaderboard! I joined team 火 because it looks like it has a lot of POLLfam :heart:

6 Likes

Yes, join us as we throw everything into the fire! :fire:

As a side note, you might want to put yourself a bit higher on the leaderboard

4 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire:

I’m blind, whoops. Fixed though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Participated in the original Olympics, but have fallen waaaay behind my schedule. Here’s to hoping the second time I’ll manage to reach the goal! Team 火 let’s burn those kanji!

9 Likes

Welcome to dirty earth clan. I was told it was the best team when I joined and yes. yes it is. haha. Lets build a mountain!

4 Likes

The fire keeps growing. :fire: :fire:

3 Likes