Tokyo Olympics 2021: WaniKani Edition (the real date, not the 2020 gun-jumpers)

And uncharacteristically long level, but levelled up nonetheless

8 Likes

Another level, and another point for team 水!

5 Likes

Forgot to put it up. Leveled up at 8 AM this morning. About 11 hours ago. 地 地 地 地

4 Likes

Hey me too! Samesies! Go Earth! 草草草草

3 Likes

Congrats for our week 4 level-ups!
This week 4 post for new level-ups counted until 2020-10-21T23:59:00Z.

Team 地 won the fourth week, with 水 in second place.

6 Likes

Congrats for our week 5 level-ups!
Week 5 ends at: 2020-10-28T18:59:00Z
Post last updated at: 2020-10-26T22:30:00Z

Team 風 is currently leading, with 水 and 空 tied for second.

7 Likes

@cgolner Your level-up to 23 was probably recorded too late. Was it in week 2 (ending 2020-10-07T23:59:00Z), or did you manage it twice in week 3 (to 23 and to 24)? You don’t have any level-up posts in the thread to reference.

1 Like

Finally got up to level 4 and now had to re-do my subscription!! :slight_smile: Points for 風 team!

4 Likes

I actually leveled up to 23 on October 5th but then forgot to update the chart for a few days until October 7th… oops. (And then hit level 24 on October 13th.) Sorry about my forgetful lurker tendencies creating confusion. I’ll post from now on if it would help prevent that.

6 Likes

Team flotte pour la victoire :sunglasses:

1 Like

On a somewhat related note: how does the number in the bubble next to our avatar change as we level up? Right now it says 24 for me, but I just finished the lessons for level 25 kanji, but I am murderously behind on vocab and am still doing the lessons for level 23… (dw, I have a plan(?))

4 Likes

The forums are a little behind sometimes… but logging out and in should take care of it.

2 Likes

Whoopsie, I leveled up day before yesterday and forgot to post! :sweat_smile: More points for 風 team!

Happy for it to go into next weeks’ count if that’s the deal.

3 Likes

A level up for team 風!

3 Likes

Nope - you don’t get to do that. Week 5 isn’t over anyway, but if you ever post late for a level-up, just let me know, and I’ll fix the post.

2 Likes

totes forgot to post my level up!

back on track but suffering with a high apprentice count still. burns be killin me!

Go team 水! and don’t forget to stretch (level 26 vocab)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

8 Likes

wot, first time you actually post on the forum? @Joeni

Welcome! Hope you’re a good swimmer :wink:

also, did you join team 水 because of the tears? You’re suppose to do water breathing, not crying :wink:
zenitsu

4 Likes

Joeni is co-leader of team 火, so @Joeni may decide to give a fiery welcome in here…

@saibaneko @whinette I’m just joking around - nobody said a fiery welcome couldn’t be beautiful. :fire: :fireworks:

4 Likes

@joeni is an inclusive and tolerant pumpkin… they’ll give a beautiful welcome the moment they see this message!

3 Likes

水火氷炭。
But let’s welcome everyone! :wink:

3 Likes