Tokyo Olympics 2021: WaniKani Edition (the real date, not the 2020 gun-jumpers)

wot, first time you actually post on the forum? @Joeni

Welcome! Hope you’re a good swimmer :wink:

also, did you join team 水 because of the tears? You’re suppose to do water breathing, not crying :wink:
zenitsu

4 Likes

Joeni is co-leader of team 火, so @Joeni may decide to give a fiery welcome in here…

@saibaneko @whinette I’m just joking around - nobody said a fiery welcome couldn’t be beautiful. :fire: :fireworks:

4 Likes

@joeni is an inclusive and tolerant pumpkin… they’ll give a beautiful welcome the moment they see this message!

3 Likes

水火氷炭。
But let’s welcome everyone! :wink:

3 Likes

Just leveled up to level 12 for team 火. And a wave of new lessons came to greet me into the new level. Time to start chipping those away again I guess.

4 Likes

@saibaneko 黒猫さん、ありがとうございます

\textcolor{pink}{\huge \textsf{WELCOME! ^-^}}
@cgolner
Even if you’ve been a member for a while, so aren’t really new hehe
welcome gif - crabigator

Take the time to check out the FAQ and GUIDE if you haven’t already…
…but you probably have, because you seem like you’re diligent and awesome like that ^-^

There’s also a lot of good stuff on the forum to help you…
…that you’ve likewise probably already seen, but it still worth mentiioning!

The Ultimate Guide for WK
The Ultimate Additional Japanese Resources List!
The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

I hope that you continue to enjoy WaniKani that your worship of the Crabigator is eternal!

5 Likes

Heehee, thanks all! I hope to continue providing many level-ups for team 水 in the coming months!

6 Likes

A level up for TEAM FIRE!
I’m now level 21!

6 Likes

Earth has leveled up once more. I’m building my hill into a mountain.

( Leveled up an hour ago)

6 Likes

Same here. Go Earth!
(at least this is still going ok…)

5 Likes

Your level is old enough to drinnk all over the world!!

3 Likes

One more level for the void. :u7a7a: :u7a7a: :u7a7a:

7 Likes

Levelled up, woohoo! Go Earth! Third today, if my calculations are correct!

6 Likes

Well done, earthlings. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Level 15, complete! 25% the way there and another point for team 水!

6 Likes

Actually in some states in India the legal drinking age is 25 (though its not really followed/enforced)

2 Likes

You were faster than me this week, do you run max speed?
I slowed down to a round 7d, let’s see how it goes.
This level (and the next one) were described as difficult by @MegaZeroX a few weeks ago… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been going at around 8 days per level give or take an hour, but I’m trying to achieve max speed! I’m preparing for midterms atm though so it may be hard.

2 Likes

I stand corrected. I read about it after you posted. Sounds like the nightlife in Indiasounds like it is generally kind of a bummer. Ill take Japans nightlife. If I were still young enough to party from 8PM until noon anyhow. IM not. IM old

1 Like

I mean re-reading what I wrote. Its still technically true from a grammatical standpoint. All over the world doesnt necessarily mean in every location just in various places all over the world haha. Thats not how I meant it at the time of writing though. I wasnt supposed to admit that. I was supposed to do suspcious dog eyes alla the simpsons.

1 Like