Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Thank you!!

3 Likes

I’m not too sure what that means…??
Am I a total dork? Lol

3 Likes

So, I had hit level 14, but I haven’t done the kanji lessons yet. :hushed::hushed:
I’ve decided I need a couple of slow down days to not burn out. It’s getting full on, isn’t it?!
That said, I’m not giving up… you guys are stuck with me until cake!
I think I’ll get stuck into my lessons in the weekend.

Hope everyone is kicking kanji butt!

11 Likes

He’s probably talking about the custom leaderboard script. You can set up a custom leaderboard on your front page and add any user you want.

5 Likes

You can do this!

I don’t know what anime is this from nor why is there an invisible girl, but you get the idea :3

7 Likes

Master items finally passed guru items :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

I’m a girl, but yes!
@Lids The leaderboard script is the reason people congratulate each other on level ups!

Congrats!! That feels like a great landmark, right? :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

(This is Kawa-Cocolada’s count not mine :sweat_smile:)

So clean… So beautiful…

6 Likes

@Kawa-Cocolada, don’t do any new ones until you get them all to Guru!!! :sparkles::heart_eyes:
edit: sorry I’m a failure for the confusion

4 Likes

(but the screenshot is from me)

1 Like

(Ye it’s Kawa-Cocolada’s)

This is my gross Apprentice item Counter.
Almost all items from level 50 already went through, and I haven’t started with level 51 yet.
So this is just all leeches :frowning: (As you can see 111 leeches in just Apprentice, I have ~670 leeches currently)

7 Likes

Do me a favor, take a break from lessons and work on those leeches, you will make it to 60 all the more satisfied

7 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:
HOLY DURTLE!!! I physically cringe at the thought of so many leeches, is it the fast levels or just the high level in general? :o

4 Likes

Boku no Hero Academia! That’s her power ;O The invisible girl.

5 Likes

Fortunately I started my break a few days ago. I kind of felt myself starting to crumble under the weight of the 300-400 reviews a day and already was purposely taking a week on the short levels just to avoid raising my apprentice items. And with all the new levels, I didn’t really have time to stop and take a look at my leeches. So now before that last big sprint form 50 to 60, and with my current stress regarding writing my thesis, I’ll take a small break from adding more and more lessons to my pile of work. And also a little more focus on BunPro would be nice :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Maybe, I had like 350 leeches at 43-44 or something. It’s mostly thesis stress and not being able to focus really well. So to benefit those last ten levels, I’m taking a small break.

I learned the important lesson that doing reviews doesn’t only require time, but also peace of mind.

EDIT: For some more cringe, have a look at my Leech List. (Especially note the number and the small scroll block at the right :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I didn’t realize, but at the start of my break a few days ago I had a leech count of 671 (and steadily increasing), but now I only have 648 :slight_smile:

I think I’ll plot my leeches over time at 7pm GMT+2 every day just to see how much it decreases. That’ll be quite interesting.

6 Likes

You can do it, I’m cheering you on!! :sparkles:
If you need to vent or something, we’re here for you :speak_no_evil:

Oh yes, please do that’d be super cool :o

6 Likes

I have a reminder set every day till forever :smiley:

I’ll keep it in mind! :blush:

4 Likes

@kitsunensei Congratz on level up! I can’t believe I was first to say it!!! WOoo!

9 Likes

And just when I though I was getting close to her, too. Dangit.

jk congrat on the level up

5 Likes