Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

I don’t have a discord…:tired_face::open_mouth::confounded: I’m new to this stuff… :grey_question::grey_question: Sorry to sound like an idiot, I just don’t know where to get it etc…

So many burns!!! Amazing. I’m level 11 and don’t have any!!!

@pensei… I see you are level 12 already! おめでとう!:tada::tada:
My phone doesn’t internet at or around my work??? I have no idea why, but it means no reviews all day on work days, not even in my breaks! This is going to be a problem! I’ve slowed down stupidly in WK bc of that!! Urgh!

That’s the best @tip! Congrats! Can’t wait for my first burn.

3 Likes

If you have iOS, you should download tsurukame! It’s been a lifesaver for me. [iOS] Tsurukame - native app with offline lessons and reviews

3 Likes

Woah, had no idea that was a thing. I rarely do any reviews on mobile, but I’ve been using AlliCrab for that purpose.

Will take a look, looks very promising

3 Likes

I’m android. I have the WK app… but you need to have an internet connection to use it.
It seems when I am at work EVERYTHING just disappears. It’s like the network doesn’t exist in or around the building I work in.

1 Like

Thank you, been focused on reduce the Apprentice item recently and I almost haven’t visited this thread. :innocent:

I’ll choose 水 team just because I really like the blue color.

3 Likes

Starting my day today with a good Review and feeling comfortable for the weekend (it has been already two days of my long weekend :durtle_love:)
Congratulations on all the level ups!
My goal for today: figure out a structure for keeping a database of the leaderboard to be able to calculate stats over time.
And maybe a few lessons :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

No problem, and don’t be intimidated :innocent:
Maybe you can follow this Getting Started guide from discord! If you have specific questions, just ask.

Ah okie I’ll get on one after my final today, I’ve got a test on statistics this morning.

1 Like

Good luck on that!
頑張ってね

2 Likes

That’s rough! I really hope the WK team will make aln offline app for android soon, I need one too :weary:

That’s great! I could really use some more discipline :sweat_smile:

Good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks! :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Congrats @Kare-uso on your level up!
You’re making it hard to catch up :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

こんにちは! This is a great idea. I am planning to go to the Olympics in 2020. Would be great to learn much more Japanese in time! The Tokyo Olympics begins on my birthday it would be a great gift to myself to be able to communicate well while there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like a valuable use of time. Hope you share the results!

Got to level 17 by accident today. It wasn’t supposed to happen until
Monday according to WKstats. At least there are less than 30 level 16 vocabs left to learn.
How’s the rest of team Water 水 doing?

6 Likes

Good job @tip ! 水 team hooo!

I should level up tomorrow night if I don’t mess up my reviews. Spent 15 days to go from 21 to 22, which really lowered my apprentice pile. So right now I’m cruising by comfortably.

images

4 Likes

This seems like a great goal to aim for! I’m not at member status here yet, but I’ll join as soon as I can! :grin:

8 Likes

No need for that, just added you. Welcome!

2 Likes