Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Finally, after too much time of inactivity (no lessons but still doing my reviews), I am finally in a position where I can do lessons again :eyes: Y’all better watch out because i’m back :sparkles::sparkles:

^ Lessons

\mathrm{\color{pink}{Also~\color{gold}{big~congrats}\color{pink}{~to~the~many~many~many~people~who~leveled~up~(multiple~times).\\~You~are~all~inspiring~in~so~many~ways,~keep~being~stars ⭐⭐⭐}}}

11 Likes

I just saw that @kawameki does no longer exist on my leaderboard.
Their @ sign also doesn’t work anymore. Are they gone?

6 Likes

I see that my camouflage is strong :eyes: I just changed my username (as I usually do once a month)

7 Likes

:open_mouth:

6 Likes

Good to see you again, @Idolympian!

Also congratz to @emucat on level up!

6 Likes

Kawameki changes their user name regularly… I bet they have updated their alias!!

4 Likes

Shapeshifter! They could be any one of us…

But I think we can rule out @Idolympian. That’d be weird if they were the same person.

6 Likes

Yeah usually Kawa tends to use cuter username. I can’t believe people would confuse me with Kawa. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

8 Likes

My very first burn. This made me happy.

13 Likes

Hello, “I do…”
squints :eyes:
“I do olympian”-san! :smiley:

I can see from your name how dedicated you are at this Olympian thing! I like it! I don’t post often in this thread, but I swear I’m trying my best as well! Yoroshiku ne! :sparkles:

Nice change, Kawa-chan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Maybe after a few more burns your phone will stop calling you a virgin (jk congrats)

5 Likes

Another level up to 32! And finally one that took less than 10 days. I never posted while I hit 31 so yeah I also officially crossed the half way point :slight_smile:

I’ve also registered for the N4 so I’ll be hitting the grammar study even more too. Gotta keep going, gotta keep going…

7 Likes

Yay!!!
celebratory dance
Congratulations!! Feels good、doesn’t it?

I just recently had my first burn… it was the same as yours!!

6 Likes

Congratz on the first burn!

And @meadowdrone congratz on level up!

(DURTLE! Eh… well turtle!)

7 Likes

Ah, Clyde. We didn’t get to see him nearly enough.

3 Likes

Some usernames in the levels 30 category were unordered twitch and this twitch really bugged me so hope you don’t mind me taking the liberty to fix it!

10 Likes

You are a hero of the people! Though I thought that order within the same level is meant to be by speed rather than alphabet?

EDIT: Source:

…this might explain some of the disarray: two different (both unofficial?) sorting schemes applied alternatingly… (@kitsunensei, any opinion?)

4 Likes

The official-ish one that me and other sorters used was the one I mentioned in that post, to make it more of a leaderboard :sweat_smile:
Though I have been letting go of the alphabetical order cause I’ve become lazy
And after checking, @meadowdrone seems to have sorted exactly to that scheme, so thank you! :innocent:

Mentioning here again: Level up speeds “8 days” and “8 days 0 hours” are treated differently!

8 days gets sorted below all other speeds that took 8 days xyz hours! So if you care about ranking accurately, put in your hours :relieved:

5 Likes

I mentioned it because I think they sorted by level then alphabetical order, skipping sorting by level-up time. Though either way works :slight_smile: , it will certainly be easier if the sorters all agree :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes